Twenty-six

Gina-Lees p.o.v:

We arrived at the location where I'm supposed to meet Freddie at so we can both make our grand entrance but he wasn't there.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I saw Gina standing there over to the entrance, as the limo parked "are you going to tell her" asked grandma Johanna, I looked back at the window then at her and nod, Gina needs to know the truth in what Zayns been hiding from her.
I got out of the car and walked over to her "ugh finally, Fred you took forever" she groans, "G-Gina" I stutter in what I'm about to tell her.

"No time come on" she pulled my hand towards the entrance of the door where it then open. Seeing all of our guests members standing there cheering about our birthday.
I saw my dad there smiling and holding two thumbs up, I put a small smile cause I want to enjoy my birthday and tell Gina the truth, I looked over at her seeing that she's waving around greeting the people.

The party then began with the music blasting and everybody starting to dance, I walked around trying to find my father in the middle of the crowd. Once I found him talking to a few friends, "Dad I need to talk to you" I say through the music, "sure Freddie bear what is -" his phone began to ring "oh uh sorry Fred I have to answer this" he walked away from me.

I frowned in my thought that he's gotta know.

Gina-Lees p.o.v:

The party was decorated perfectly everything just like what Freddie and I wanted it to be. Honestly this is going to be a night to remember.
"Gina" I heard someone call my name I turned around and saw Ryan, Jacob and Izak there "hey guys" I smiled "you look amazing by the way" Ryan blushed and Jacob slapped him in the head "dude I was going to say that" they both began to fight.

I walked a little bit far away from them and went to the food area, where they had so many kinds of sweets to chose from, I couldn't decide.
"Difficult to pick huh" Izak stood there watching me, I looked at him "none of your business" I rolled my eye's, he chuckles and took a step closer to me "your gorges when you're feisty", I didn't pay attention to what he complimented.

"Don't care, now stop flirting with me or you'll be sent to a deep coma Styles" I sassed, "you don't get it don't you Gina" he grabbed my hand, my cheeks boiled from his touch "I like you and you don't notice it" he sounds like he was meaning it but it's difficult to know if it's true or not in what he's saying.
"Well I don't Izak, besides you have a girlfriend, I don't date cheaters" I tell him walking away.

The party went on for almost two hours and I was starting to get tired when suddenly I bumped into Freddie after not seeing him since the entrance.
He sighs in relief "Gina you have to listen to me there's something I really have to tell you" he begged, "alrighty what is it" I say but interrupted by the dj.

"Ladies and gentleman's let's have the birthday boy and girl up here to say a few words" he says while a few people dragged us to the stage "no this is important" Freddie says "then tell me" we both went up to the dj where he passed a microphone to Freddie as he soon shouted not noticing it was infont of him.

"GINA YOU'RE ADOPTED"