Thrity-seven

Freddie's p.o.v:

Dad and I were at the drive way at Zayns house to talk to Gina and place an agreement for her.

I knocked on the door and was answered by Zayn crying "Zayn what's wrong" I tell him "I'm sorry Freddie Gina, had to-" he was cut off my sobbing "had to what? -tell me zayn what happened to her" my Dad quickly grabbed his shoulders and shakes him.

"SHE HAD TO LEAVE, I'M SORRY" he cried, "what do you mean by that" I say, Gigi walks in and lead us inside.

"what zayn is trying to say is that when he adopted Gina, she was actually just for publishers for zayn to start his career well, and it was only for when Gina turned sixteen she'll have to be returned and never have communication with us ever again" I was in shocked from what she told us.

She lead us over to the living room where Eleanor was there crying, "Freddie" she says and hugged me tight "shhh it's alright Eleanor we'll find a way to get Gina back" I sobbed.

"Where did they even take her it can't be that far" Gigi shook her head we're not allowed to know since she's not ours anymore all I know is that it's out of the states" I couldn't believe how could them people do such a thing, now how are we gonna fine Gina.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I couldn't remember what had happened as I woke up at a unfamiliar room in a bed along with 4 other bunk beds.

Why am I here?

"Hey look new girl is awake" I heard some girl say I got up and turned around seeing five girls around my age all gathered up. "Where am I" I asked one of them walked closer to me "where all the hopes and dreams are crushed, welcome to Miss Iroin's group home for girls" she says, my eyes widen.

"Group home?  No I can't be here I don't belong in a place like this" I say to them "to bad little one this is your home now, your parents left you here because you're a piece of shit to them" she snapped her fingers and the other girls followed her out the door.

Leaving there crying as I curled up in a ball, I don't believe in that girl and in what she's saying.

I'm sure Zayn will come and reclaim me back or Freddie.
I heard someone open the door and barg in "ah miss Gina-lee your awake" says a lady with her hair in a bun, "uh-how do you know my name" I say so questioned "you were brought here a few hours ago while you were asleep since it was a long drive, now come along dinners ready" she grabs my hand and drags me over to a dinning room with other girls sitting around.

"Lady's this is Gina-Lee she's new here and I'm sure all of you will be nice to her and feel welcomed" she sat me down on a chair and left me with a bunch of the girls staring at me besides the ones from earlier.

"Yo Fiona you told me new girl was ugly and she's not" a girl with glasses whispered to the other one who's name is Fiona.
Some gave glares and others didn't even look at me, which the thoughts made me lose my appite badly.

"Girls dinners over who would like to wash the dishes for tonight" Ms Iroin said and quickly all the girls shouted "new girl" and made a run for it out the door.

How did this day even ended like this. One moment I was told about my adoption then I was at a house where I met my mother for the first time then the next thing I knew I'm here at a group home.

Once I finished washing the dishes and the pots and pans I went over to find Ms Iroin sitting at a desk "uh sorry to bother you but is there by any chance I could make a phone call" I said polite as possible.

she looks at me and laughs "oh darling I don't know how they do phone calls back in California but here we're not allowed to have any contact with anyone" I felt surprised in how rude she said it but what she had told me was, 'back in California'.

"Wait so I'm not in Los Angeles California?" I say, she shakes her head "no darling you're in Las Vegas Nevada".

"WHAT!"