Fifty-eight

Louis p.o.v:

My seventh drink of the night, I don't need toxic in me but just being so depressed makes me crave it.

I shouldn't have written that note to my kids that I went to run errands, cause I'm either going to end up drunk or not come home tonight.

"Another one" I ask the bar tender severing these two other guys next to me. "Careful there sir" he replied "SHUT THE FUCK UP DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, NOW SERVE ME ANOTHER DRINK" I shout, every one began staring at me thinking that I was stupid.

I took a swing and began to let the alcohol burn my throat while my mind just go anywhere to think of besides Eleanor, even thinking about her makes me upset.

I need to get my mind off, a distraction

A few female voices headed towards my direction to the bar tender where they ordered a few shots for them and a couple of cocktail drinks.
I noticed a brunette girl wearing a very revealing red dress, to me it seemed kind of sexy but just imagining Eleanor wearing that would be better.

I really should have walked out but instead I went over to where those girls were sitting a began to have a 'small' chat with that brunette girl, not caring what her name was.

Gina Lee's p.o.v:

I pasted back and forth in my room thinking not bad but a good thought after just finding out I'm going to become a sister, and Freddie a brother.

Oh my god Freddie

He doesn't know this I have to tell him ugh.

I grabbed my phone from my bed and faced timed him.

Freddie: G it's two thirty in the morning.
Me: Not now Fred I have the result to the thing.
Freddie: ..and...what is it?
Me:*sighs and nods* we're going to have a little brother or sister.
Freddie: shut the fuck up, you mean...?
Me: *nods* yeah it's theirs.
Freddie: .....
Me: hello?
Freddie: *hangs up*

Ok strange

I was about to call him again when I heard knocking from the front door, I went to answer it and there he was in his pajama pants with a white T-shirt on, panting as he walked inside.

"What the..what are you doing here" I ask him "this is true, y-you mean Eleanor is p-pregnant, like having a..a human baby" he stutters, I crossed my arms together.

"no she's having a tumor, of course she's having a freakin baby you idiot, she and Max told me and before you say something stupid, yes it's Louis which means yes we're going to have a little sibling soon" I tell him after I dragged him towards the living room where Bruce is sleeping peacefully.

"Oh my god, we-they-she's, oh my god" he still shocked at this point but I decided to go to Max's room and grab Mums pregnancy test that she took earlier and handed it to the still crazed up Freddie.
"There now you believe me" I say as he looks at it. "Holy shit" were his only words before he fainted.

Louis p.o.v:

My mind started to tune the brunette girl off who I'm talking to which first made me think that she would've seem nice, until she wouldn't stop talking.

Blah blah blah SHUT UP

I wanted a different distraction but I'm afraid that those other girls are too chatty, instead I ordered a stronger drink to get me out of that.
Luckily that worked, "slow down boi" the brunette tells me but I didn't listen to her I just kept drinking more and more.

"Dude, you're going to die from all that" she talks again.

Ugh

"Fuck off" I say about take another swing but she took the glass away from me, "listen I don't know what's wrong with you but I'm just trying to help" I turned to look at her.

It could be this alcohol messing with me tho I didn't know that it was when I began to kiss her, she kissed back but I didn't feel anything like I did with Eleanor, the fire.

Reality hit me then.

Holy shit what am i doing, I quickly pulled away from her and ran out of the  bar, towards the corner of the street I started to throw up.

I just feel so disgusted I can't fucken believe I did that fuck.

I hope no one I know finds out I did that, if they find out my kids could think wrong, everyone would.

Shit

About an hour later after sobering up I got to my car and drove home hoping Freddie or Gina aren't awake.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I lay on the couch not wanting to get up after I had responded from my faint. I can't believe I'm going to be a brother an older brother to a little sibling that my dads true love is carrying.

Should I be excited or shocked, I mean I always wanted a baby brother or sister but from my mum and dad however since I found out Gina was my half sister I kind of stopped thinking about it until now.

I really have no words, especially after I counted back on how far she is and when this happened, like, WHEN DID MY DAD AND ELEANOR DID IT.

But when I counted I'm now grossed out.

"Now I know why you wanted to know what else happened that day after the funeral" I tell Gina, as I lift the ice pack from my eyes that she placed on me when I fainted. "Is it obvious" she says sarcastically while handing me a cup of tea as I got up.

She sat beside me and sighed, "well now did I told you the news, how are we going to tell him" I looked at her "shouldn't she be the one to tell him" I asked, she gave me nod.

"you're right but we still need another plan, or a back up not for the news but for how to get them together", I stood there for a second then a few thoughts got to me, "how about...no... what about....no not that..I got nothing" I say upset.
"Ugh" Gina groans taking the ice pack away from me and putting it on her face then laying down on the couch.

(The next day)

Gina Lee's p.o.v:

We spent the rest of the night thinking over ideas for Louis and Eleanor to get back together but what we got wasn't enough.
Max came to the kitchen seeing both of us a mess, with my hair everywhere and Freddie trying to keep himself awake.
"What's going on here" he says walking over to us, "we're trying to find an idea to get my dad and Eleanor together after finding out about the baby" Freddie said which made Max surprised, "you told him?" he mouthed which made me nod.

All of sudden we hear a thud from upstairs and the sound of someone's guts splashing "morning sickness" Max says heading over to the Keurig. He began to throw in thoughts but we didn't really like them.

"How about a song" he said taking a sip of his coffee "I'm not sure, it's not like we could have Louis sing it to her but maybe we could try" I said soon after hearing my phone go off from a notification.
Seeing that it's from a few people who have tagged me on a magazine report on...
"LOUIS YOU SON OF A BITCH"