Eighteen

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I ran to the studio as fast as my legs could run to find Freddie, out of breath I found him about to talk to Juliana, "...F-Fredward" I couldn't say anything after running so fast, "Gina what happened?" He and Julie asked, I finally was able to tell them, but before I could Izak came with the director, "good your all here, today's going to be long go to your dressing room and put your outfits were going to film the first act, now go" he shushed.

Me and Julie went to put our customized outfits and put our make up on, I began to think over the whole craziness my Dad is going to go through with Gigi and my siblings, I'm more glad enough to not be so alone forever.

When the make up people finished I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't even realize it was me, "wow G you look amazing" Julie said surprised as we walked to the green set with our outfits.

Izak's p.o.v:

I went up to the green set to wait for Freddie to finish his costume the director and crew placed fake snow everywhere to film the scene where Aston and Mary Anne meet Drake for the first time.

I walked around the place a little, I didn't want to do this in the first place, I only did it to be around Gina, Gosh she's beautiful, never in my life have seen such a girl like her, but she'll never end up with me since I lied to her saying that I didn't had a girlfriend.

So that's why I have to find a way for her to fall for me then get my chance, next thing you know I'll leave her and move on to my next victim.

"Julie stop throwing snow at me" I heard Gina say running over to the other side, I turned around to look at her and imediently my jaw dropped from just looking at her outfit and make up. Edmaiering the grougesness of her.

"Every one on set were filming in five minutes" the director called from his megaphone, I got into my position in the background and watched as Freddie and Gina woander around the forest, his costume was more different then mine it made him look n...

"Every one on set were filming in five minutes" the director called from his megaphone, I got into my position in the background and watched as Freddie and Gina woander around the forest, his costume was more different then mine it made him look nothing like Gina, maybe because of the wig he had.

(Skip time on the movie)

Freddies p.o.v:

We finished almost around late at noon and luckily everything turned out perfect nobody forgot a line or what they had to do.

Nice

All of us got out of our outfits and headed out, "so Gina wanna come over to my place and work on the decorations and setting for our party" I asked her while walking to the parking lot with Izak, "sure" was all she said with a smile, we went over to my-well my Dads car and carefully I drove to my house along with Izak.

"Omg your house is beautiful" Gina said looking around while we entered in, thankfully my Dad is not home so I didn't have to see him get scared again when he looks at Gina.
The three of us went to my room and began to discuss over the party, "the theme will be blue, and how many people are you going to invite" she said writing the things down on her phone, "over 190 you?" She chuckled and spoke "only 2...thousand people" my eye's widen "Dang" Izak said in shocked "that's a lot of people" Gina shrugged.
"yeah, I have to invite my other friends, the Kardashian family, the West, half of the Jenners, my Dad's side of the family and friends, pulse my step mother's friend's and family, also people who I work with on a small make up line I have" I had no words to say about that.

"How many people do you know?" I said, but all she did was laugh, "FREDDIE" I heard my Dad shout, oh gosh he's here, "quick hide" I whisper yelled at the both of them and shoved them into my closet.

Slamming the door and hid the stuff under my bed before going downstairs, "Yeah Dad" I said acting like nothing happened, "just wanting to make sure you were here, so how was it working at the studio" I started to tell him everything that happened today just to make sure that once I finish he'll fall asleep.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

What's taking Freddie so long I'm squished into his small closet with an idiot aka Izak.
"Move over" I whispered and turned around only to almost fall, but he catches me at perfect time, "uh thanks" I said quietly wanting him to let go.

But he didn't, instead he leaned closer and closer to where our lips were about to touch, our eyes stared at one another making me feel butterflies in my stomach, is this happening I'm about to have my first kiss with a jerk in my friends closet.

Oh gosh

"Okay guys coast is clear-Woah" Fredward opened the closet door in shocked over what he saw, I quickly got out of the closet and sigh in relief.

"Uh, I think you guys should go now my Dad just came back" he said we both agreed and went downstairs, seeing the man who's Freddies father sleeping on the couch, we all tried to not make a sound but my phone apparently ranged the ring tone from one of my Dad's music when it hits a high note meaning he's calling.

Oh crap

Freddie and Izak looked at me as I quickly tried to find my phone in my giant purse "What the-" the three of us looked at the man who was once sleeping waking up from the noise, he looked around then at me and started to scream.

[A/N: imagine of Louis putting the face of shock yet screaming at the same time]

"RUN" Fred yelled and we made a run for it out the door.