Twenty-three

Freddie's p.o.v:

Well Christmas went so awkward, and by that I meant for Gina, my family hasn't really stop talking about her since that day.
Though she said she was fine with the fact of meeting my family, luckily my Dad wasn't here.

This morning I woke up hearing my mother throwing things everywhere in the living room.
"BRIANA STOP THAT" my dad shouts at her "WHY SHOULD I, YOU CHEATED ON ME AND HAD ANOTHER CHILD WITH A SLUT" my eyes widen, "FOR THE PAST 16 YEAR'S I'VE NEVER BEEN WITH ANYONE, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT KIND OF STUPID INFORMATION" I sigh in relief hearing that.

"YOU'RE FAMILY HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT OVER THE PAST WEEK, NOW TELL ME THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS" he walked closer to her a responded "No, I would never do that to my son", she then groaned and walked out of the house.

I gave myself a sigh and grabbed my bear, I'm know this problem is about Gina again, I should call her but I'm sure she's busy with the nursery for her siblings.

Well I think there's only one thing I have to do. I got my phone and climbed out of my window hoping that she will be there.

I walked over to the privet beach and saw her there playing with a cute brown dog, soon it notice me and ran towards my direction jumping and throwing me to the sand, liking my face.
"Sorry there Freddie, Bruce isn't really a people person" Eleanor said "but I'm surprise he likes you" she smiled grabbing my hand to lift me up from the ground, "it's alright Eleanor" I wiped the sand and dog slob off of me and smiled.

We began to talk about our holiday and my movie, she really was a great listener until her phone then ranged.

Max: dear where are you and Bruce I'm worried?

It was a text, "is that your husband" I asked she shook her head "no he's a friend of mine, I'm not married" she chuckles and texted back to her friend, I saw her wallpaper on her phone a picture of a baby girl.

"That's a cute picture who is she" I asked curious, she sighs "my daughter" a small tear fell down from her eye, she quickly wiped it away "what happened to her" "it's a long story" I shrug "I have time".

"I had a boyfriend years ago he meant everything to me, we were together for four years he was in a popular boy band and we kind of were in a on and off in the relationship,...one day he told me he was seeing someone for two months and he got her pregnant by accident, so we broke up, and a month later they confermed that he was going to be a Dad that was the same day I also found out I was four months pregnant with his child, I never told him and once I had the baby, I couldn't handle having a pice of him with me, so I gave her up for adoption" she began to cry, I felt so sorry in hearing her story.

I moved a little closer to give her a hug "how long has it been?" I tell her "its gonna be sixteen years soon I sometimes wish to find her but I can't" I looked up at her "why, isn't it easy all you have to do is go to the orphanage you left her and get the information" I pulled away.

"I went a few weeks ago to do that but they told me that her biological parents took away the files" she frowned, I thought for a while then spoke "Eleanor I'll help you find your daughter" she looked at me "you don't have to Freddie it's been years I'm sure she doesn't even know she's adopted" I shook my head.

"Don't worry about that I'll see what I can do, what was her name" she looked at her phone and back at me taking a deep breath.
"Gina-Lee"