Forty-six

(The next day)

Louis p.o.v:

I couldn't sleep, I stayed up all night just thinking about those words I told Gina about Eleanor.

I mean I never actually thought I'd see her again, my memories came to me remembering the little things we cared, shared, and loved back then. We were young and I was stupid for cheating on her.

I remember that time before I left we talked about our future plans, getting married have a bunch of kids to have our own soccer team and grow old together live the dream.

But I just had to ruin everything by being drunk and kiss some woman who I met at a pool party then go to a club and get another random woman pregnant.

"Why I'm I such an asshole" I say a little loud, sitting at the kitchen island holding my forth cup of coffee on one hand and slamming my fist on the marble. "Finally you realized that" Lottie says walking in getting a carton of chocolate milk from the fridge.

"Shut up I'm not in the mood" I glare while she soon left as mum came in getting the pots and pans to start cooking breakfast. "Louis you seem to be a bad mood come and talk". She sits next to me on the island, I laid my head on her shoulder and breathe deeply.

"Mum?"
"Yes" she replied "does it hurt when your still in love with that one person who you let go years ago and know you will never win them back. A few tears rolled out my eyes as I began to sob.
"Oh Louis, I know what you mean by that, I know everything that's happening to you but yes it would hurt because you let your loved one get hurt and just by that sometimes you'll have to work hard to bring it back, if you want" she sighs and gets off the stool walking over to the stove.

Freddie then walks in getting a glass of milk, holding his bear and yawning, "morning Freddie bear" she says while he sat next to me. "Morning granny" he mumbled grabbing his phone reading his messages.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I texted Gina giving her the message and details on how I'm wanting her to meet me at the mall ASAP.

"Granny, Dad, I'll have to skip breakfast for now I need to go to a, uhh.. Meeting? So yeah" I quickly ran upstairs changing into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt that has a meme on it saying

"CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOUT THAT"

On it and ran back downstairs grabbing one of Dads car keys and went to the kitchen kissing them goodbye as I got into the car driving to the mall.

When I over heard Dad and Grandma talking about Eleanor I gotten the mind reading that he was still in love with her.

And it lead me to an idea.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

Last night when I told mum that Louis is still in love with her, she just stood there as if she was frozen, then just went to her room locking the door luckily nothing happened because Max told me she got up in the middle of the night to get something to eat.

So we know she didn't do nothing bad. 

I helped Max with breakfast when I woke up feeling that Freddie is about to tell me something.

[A/N: IT'S CALLED TWINTELLEPIA]

We sat down eating at the backyard patio because it was a beautiful day, when all of a sudden my phone ranged revealing a message from Freddie.
Saying that I should meet him at the mall ASAP.

I looked over at Max and asked him to come with me because from what I could tell this sounds very important.

Both of us got into the car where he drove there, I explained to him everything on the way from what I felt in what Freddie might want to tell me. After we parked and found him over at the jamba juice place he told us exactly what I knew he would say.

"Okay so I heard Dad talking to grandma and just like what happened last night he really does love Eleanor. And I know she still into him so I have an idea-" I cut him off by inerupting "we should try to set them up once he divorces your mum" he seemed surprised as if I just read his mind, because I just did.

"Yes" he says nodding, we both looked up at Max "count me in, I've been wanting this to happen since I found out they broke up" he squeals.

"Now all we need is a plan" I said thinking, "I think I know just the perfect place for it to happen" Freddie smirks.