Twenty-one

(Days later)

Louis p.o.v:

I'm not sure if I should believe in Zayn from what he said about his daughter or I think she's his daughter, I see how he was lying but I pertained to think it's true.

We both ignored the part over us hating each other and focused on our kid's birthday party which is a month and a half away. And all I can try to say is that Zayn wasn't agreeing to any of my ideas I wanted for Freddie, but I can't really complain since I also don't agree with what he want's for Gina.

So we had to talk to them and see what do they the kind of them to be and shit.

"morning Freddie bear" I said while he steps into the kitchen rubbing his sleepy eye's, today is Christmas and everyone from my family spent the night here cause of my birthday yesterday of course.

[A/N: and where I live is summer at the moment so this is a little strange to write a Christmas part right now?] 

"Marry Christmas Dad" he came over to hug me tight.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I woke up with a big smile on my face, if theirs anything I love it's Christmas. I ran downstairs and to the living room holding my presents for Dad, Gigi, my Grandparents, Kris, Kylie, Kendal, Caitlyn, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Rob, and the rest of my family.

I also got presents for Freddie, Jacob, Ryan and Izak, but I'm going to give it to them later on in the day.

Quickly I ran back up to wake Dad and Gigi like I always do on Christmas morning it's kinda like my tradition every year since I was little.

"Dad, Gigi wake up it's Christmas" I squealed while climbing up to their king size bed and jumping up and down like the toddler I am as always. "IT'S CHRISTMAS" Dad yelled throwing the sheets along with me to the floor and he ran to the bathroom, "OUCH" I squeaked getting up, Gigi then woke up laughing in what just happened a while ago.

"the whole family is coming to open presents hurry" Dad says running to his closet and shutting the door. I looked at Gigi and she had the same face as what I had not knowing why was Dad acting so weird, even from the past few days.

I got ready for the day and went downstairs to help Gigi with the food, her belly is growing so big she can't really move around much and Dad has been being really over protected on her and the babies.

From what I heard being pregnant is the best thing ever for a woman, however for her it's the most opposite especially for triplets, she has lots of cravings, the moods are awful, she can't shave her legs, and all of her clothes don't fit any more.

"Gina I can't see my feet, can you tell me if I have the same shoes on" she asked as I entered into the kitchen, I looked down and saw that she has on one white flat and a red one, neither of those match her outfit, "sadly Gigi, no" she groaned and tried to look at her feet but couldn't "can you go and get me a pair of flats that do match their in-" her eyes widen "no never mind I'll get them you just stay here and finish cooking the turkey and put it in the oven" she quickly waddle over to the stairs leaving me with a question face.

why didn't she want me to go to her closet? or probably I might get lost in their since it's way bigger then mine.

Gigi's p.o.v:

Oh my gosh that was close, if I told her to go up stairs to my closet she'll find the adoption papers that Zayn hid in there and she'll start to ask why and so many other questions.

I went up stairs to pick out my matching pairs of flats, soon only seeing Zayn throwing all the clothes from his closet every where in the room, "ZAYN"  I shouted with anger, he stopped and looked at me "uh, I promise to clean this up babe, I need to find a good outfit to wear and-" I cut him off by rolling my eyes and walking over to get my shoes.

suddenly we both hear the smoke alarm go off and the smell of burn coming from the kitchen, Zayn looked over at me and I did the same with wide eyes, "GINA" we yelled at the same time running downstairs, seeing her waving a towel on the smoke alarm to turn it off.

Zayn quickly ran to the oven where the turkey was and took it out, after a few minutes the noise and smoke was finally gone.

"GINA-LEE WHO TOLD YOU TO COOK THE DAMN TURKEY" Zayn yelled at her, "Gigi" she pointed at me, I realized that I didn't have nothing else to put an excuse so I told her to cook the turkey.

"what?" "she told me to cook it and put it in the oven don't blame me girl" she sassed at him, "you almost burned down the freaking house HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU NOT TO CATCH ANYTHING ON FIRE" he slammed his hand on the island where he was next to the burned turkey, causing out of nowhere and by surprise that it went on fire making Gina and I scream.

"FIRE" Gina screamed running out of the kitchen, "Zayn do something" I told him, he grabbed a broom and started to hit it catching the broom as well on fire. "OH COME ON I JUST BOUGHT THIS BROOM" he threw it on the floor, "OUT OF THE WAY" Gina came back with a fire extinguisher and started to spray it on Zayn but lucky enough the fire was gone.

"Whoops" she put a sorry face seeing him all white from head to toe. But I began to laugh at him it was quite funny to be honest, soon she also began to laugh but he didn't instead he went back upstairs to clean up.

I helped G clean the mess up until the people arrive for the party, knowing Zayn was gonna take forever to get ready.