Twenty-nine

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

Last night I couldn't sleep, in just thinking what Zayn we'll tell me in the morning, why was the reason he kept this from me including Gigi, they both have lied to me about everything.

Why?

I sigh and opened the door walking down the stairs not revealing eye contact with them I just want to know the truth. I walked into the living room and sat down on the one person couch while Zayn and Gigi sat over to the normal one.
"Gina, we need to explain to you and with honest" Gigi told me and looked at Zayn waiting for him to say something.

"G, about sixteen years ago, I was forced to sign a contract to get the public to know more about my new life when I quit an old band I was in, I agreed to it because I had no choice and it was about me having to adopt a child age 2 to newborn have them around for sixteen years and put them back at the orphanage and that's when I picked you that same day, you were only a day old soon I was just heartbroken when the years went by and watching you grow up throughout these years, I started to forget that you were even adopted" he sigh then looked at me.

I just sat there feeling so used just for attention to his fan's.

"HOW COULD YOU" I yelled with just anger and cold blood. "Gina you need to hear me out" I rolled my eye's and calmed down as I had to hear him.

"When you told me that day about your friend Freddie, I couldn't help but just see the  similar faces you both had so I started to find out the reason how was that possible, and I found the answer why" I looked at him wanting him to know what was it.

"I found out who are your biological parents and it's not easy to even tell you...your real mother is a woman name Eleanor Calder, she used to be a friend of mine and her boyfriend was a band member from the band I was in called One Direction, all I know is that he cheated on her and got a girl he met at a club pregnant, all I'm assuming is that Eleanor was also expecting and she gave you up for adoption cause of his other new child."

My eye's widen to everything he had just explained to me. Then something came to my mind remembering that time when one of Freddie's family member called me Eleanor for some reason making it more suspicious.

"Zayn, Gigi, who's my biological father then" they both couldn't get the words out until Zayn spoke "Louis Tomlinson" my jaw dropped so shocked.

"W-What?" I began to breathe heavy enough for an inhaler to be put on me.

"Your his daughter"

Zayns p.o.v:

I knew she wasn't gonna take the news easy, even telling her she's Louis daughter. I tried to get her to breathe back to normal when suddenly she stood up and ran out the door.

I quickly tried to follow her outside when I soon see her almost out the gates of the house and a car accidentally hitting her, making me panic and scream her name. I noticed that the person in the car quickly got out and it was Louis in shocked, that Gina was on the ground.

I wanted to get there before he could but Gina got up then immediately ran to the streets. Sadly I couldn't even catch up since she's a fast runner.

"What the hell" Louis said looking at me "Louis what are you doing here" I asked "I was on my way to your house, wanting an explanation to why didn't you tell me Gina-Lee is my child" he said so angry.

I rolled my eye's and told him why and from what just happened, which was making me nervous thinking that where Gina is.