Forty-eight

Louis p.o.v:

It was late at night about maybe 5:37 am and Bria hasn't came back.

When Freddie and I got back home I after the random incident, I didn't bother to ask anything so we just left it like that.

I sat here in the kitchen island waiting, scrolling through my phone watching "100 reasons why" and yawning once I got to the ending of the final.

Soon the door opened reviling a not drunk nor crazy Briana walking in, "Briana" I called out making her flinch and turned towards me. "What" her rude voice replied, "we need to talk" "can't we wait until morning" she whined, "NO" I shout.

"This is serious, and for the second time I want you to listen" her eyes rolled and I spoke again. "I want a divorce" I say handing her the papers.

She snatch them and read everything "what the fuck why"

"Because I can't take it anymore, I never loved you and I hate how we fucken pretend we're the perfect family when all you have done is not be there for our son, you go out drink, come home late LIKE THE FUCKEN WHover iYOU ARE" I shout once again suddenly getting a huge slap across my face.

"I AM NOT A WHORE, UNLIKE YOU CHEATING ON YOUR ONCE WAS GIRLFRIEND BY GETTING ME PREGNANT" she threw any object that was close to her at me. "Stop it" Freddie said running towards the hallway, Bria quickly turned around and slapped my son leaving a red mark on his cheek.

"YOU STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS" anger got to me, now that was the last straw.

"Don't you dare hit my child again, NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" I yelled grabbing her wrist and threw her out, "fine but so you know I'LL NEVER SIGN THOSE DIVORCE PAPER'S" I slammed the door once she said that, I looked over at Freddie seeing him crying in my mum's arm's.

She must have came when I threw Briana out, "are you alright Fred" I cooed rubbing his back, he shook his head "she slapped me, I-I never got hit before" his little sobs filled the room as I held him close.

"Everything is gonna be all right she won't be able to come near this house again" I tell him carrying his small body to his bed "Dad?" He whisper "yes" "nothing, uh I love you" I smiled and kissed his head "I love you too Freddie bear" I stayed for a while until he finally fell asleep.

I went back downstairs seeing mum already turning off the lights "get some rest son I'll see you in the morning" she said hugging me, I nod and went to my room passing out once I laid down on my bed.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I woke up seeing the time 9:24 am making me realize that I slept in, I checked my phone seeing not a single text from Gina at the moment.

I got up feeling pain on my face causing me to run to the bathroom seeing a huge bruise that made hiss when I touched it.

"Fred Breakfast is ready" aunt Doris said knocking on my door, I replied and went to text Gina to come over.

I got dressed then went down to the kitchen where my aunts and uncle Ernest noticed it and gasped. "My God, how could she do that to you" aunt Daisy asked, "can one of you fix this please" I say, but they shook their heads "our skin tone doesn't match yours cause you're a pale vampire" she says making me nod.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I woke up feeling my face hurt making me go running to the bathroom seeing nothing but just knew acne. I went to put my treatment facial then covered it with my makeup.

A message appeared on my phone reviling a text from Freddie asking me to come over to his place because its urgent and bring my makeup?.

Mum and Max were still asleep so I wrote a note saying that I'll be back soon. I grabbed my car keys and drove to his house, he opened the door were I notice a huge bruise causing me to actually feel it on me as well.

"Can you fix this?" I quickly nod as he guide me to the bathroom where I got my foundation and concealer to put on him "Ow its cold" he hissed "hold still" I tell him blending it with my beauty blender.

Once I finished he looked good as new though he'll have to stay away from water and try not to sweat.

"Can I ask what happened" I ask he nods telling me every detail that happened last night with his Dad and Mum. I felt bad for him and what he went through even though we all know why Louis really wanted the divorce.

[A/N: HEY THERE I'm 06051m's sister and I wrote this part though I don't understand what this story is about because I never read it but my sis left a huge list in what I gotta write.

Any way I'm gonna now say what you must do for the contest.

1: vote for each chapter

2: comment or dm (or pm however you say it) what you'll think will happen at the next and final chapter

3: which ever comment is exactly how she (or me) is or similar to the next and final chapter if this story.

K let the hunger games BEGIN 😂