Thrity-eight

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

If there's anything I'm hating so much now, is this place, the place I'm put in, it like hell and I'll explain.

I've now been here for almost a month and I haven't gotten a call, letter not even a visit from Zayn, Gigi, or Freddie. This place is what I hate, the girls are super mean to me, Mrs. Irione doesn't care what the girls do to me wither it's burning my hair, shoving my head in the toilet or pushing me down the stairs. I can't even sleep with one eye after they tried to draw a penis on my face with a sharpey.

I feel mostly that everyday I don't have anyone there for me, doesn't Zayn and Gigi care about me anymore, does Freddie know where am I, I want someone to come and save me.

Freddie's p.o.v:

We've searched every police station in California to see if they know where they've taken Gina but their replies are always "I don't know" or "no information of that is suppose to be told". And it's got me up to here with giving up.

I tried my best to post on social media telling my people if they've seen Gina but I always get a blocked message saying that I'm not allow to post it.

It's like as if they don't want her to be found ever again. All I can know from myself is that I can feel that she's still alive but far far away.

[A/N: it twin telephiya]

"Fred, Freddie" Ryan says making me leave my thoughts "what" I jump flinching, "uh we just wanted to tell you that Jacob, Izak, and I are leaving tomorrow for the charity event" he said while chewing on his sandwich, we were at the mall the guys wanted me to take a break from trying to find Gina, as I was trying way too hard than Zayn and my Dad trying to find her, Eleanor is also helping out but it hurts her so much seeing that her daughter is missing.

"It's fine I'll see you guys soon I wish that I can come but I'm not gonna rest till I find my sister", "Fredward Tomlinson you gotta relax we know how bad it is that Gina-Lee is missing but you need to take a breather and know that you're stressing out on this" Jacob tells me.

It made me upset and annoyed that they don't know what it's like to have someone missing because their all only childs and I have a best friend whos my step sister.

Without a word I got up and left the food court and ran to the parking lot getting into my car and driving home.

I parked over in the driveway already having tears blurring my vision as I ran inside, seeing Dad and my Mother shouting at each other.

"Briana I'm just asking you to just sign the papers" "IN NO FUCKING WAY I'M EVER GONNA DO IT LOUIS" she yells at him ripping the paper up, I was confused but Grandma Johanna held me by my shoulders to not freak out with this.

"I'M OUT" mother shouts and slammed the door, "Dad what happen?" I said trying to calm him down before he goes bipolar. I picked up the ripped papers and can tell what it was.

Divorce papers

My Dad wanted to Divorce my mother, "Dad?" I say one more time still holding it in my hands.
"I have to Freddie I can't take it anymore" he cries, "I wanted to do this because I want our live to be better just the three of us once we find Gina" I felt my hands shake through his words. I mean it is a better choice, but I want my parents to be together like how I always dreamed about, like a perfect picture.

Sadly I can tell it will never happen.

Zayns p.o.v:

The contract says that if I ever find Gina I'll be sent to prison for breaking a law state contract.
I've called Louis almost every day to know if he has any news over Gina, Eleanor has visited every day to know if there's any news since she doesn't want to talk to Louis, I know how bad for her it is that you don't want to talk to your ex, I've been there.

I stare at a picture I have of Gina from the first day I got her, Gigi took it saying that it was the first time I ever smiled at a child that was now mine.

I will never forget that day, a day I because a different person for her

My child.