Twenty-five

Freddie's p.o.v:

I ran out of zayns house taking the files with me, and drove home, I've tried to text Gina telling her that there's something important she needs to know but she doesn't answer her phone.

I have to tell my dad about this asap. "Dad you need to see this" I called while busting into my home, "Freddie your father isn't here he went to fix up the rest of the decorations for to night but what's wrong" grandma Johanna said seeing me freak out, I handed her the paper's while I still tried not to cry thinking that how...

Eleanor said that he pregnant a girl when he was cheating on her, but in one side I'm so confused because my Dad always said I was never a mistake for him.

"I knew it" grandma Johanna whispered reading the files over and over again, I looked at her "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS AND NEVER TOLD ME" I cried, she shook her head "no but ever since I saw your friend I already knew your father did something else besides having you", She sigh and sat on the couch.
"Louis was with someone else before he met your mother at a club, they were so in love and she was everything he'd asked for in a girl, all I know was that he cheated on her and about a month later your Dad told me he got your mother pregnant...by accident, his manager forced him to marry your mum so that publicity could think all three of you would be the perfect family" my eyes widen huge this is the exact same story Eleanor told me, this can't be true.

Everything I was told growing up was a lie that my mum and dad loved each other and decided to have me, that I was never an accident or a big mistake, and that everyone was happy that I was an arrival, it was all a lie.

"Freddie, say something" I hear her shake me through my thoughts coming around, but I just stood there crying and with no words I ran into my room.

Third persons p.o.v:

Freddie just found out the truth about him but Gina on the other hand is very excited about her sweetie sixteen she's gotten her hair, nails, dress, shoes, jewelry etc. Done for tonights party.

Mine while zayn just notice that the file is missing, he can't find it and thinks that it randomly dissapiered from the blue. But he needed those to explain to Gina when he tells her tomorrow cause noughty boy told he had until tomorrow.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I am so excited for tonight, even though I spent the whole day not using my phone since I had low battery.

But there's something in my gut telling me that Freddie is not ok with a problem.
[A/N: it's called twin telepeya even though their not twins if this makes since 🤔]

I should call him but I'm too distracted on how I'm waiting for the limo to come and pick up all of us.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I cried the whole day until I couldn't fill my eyes to no water, "Freddie come on please come down the limo will be here at any moment" aunt Fizzy said knocking on my door, I wasn't even dressed for the party.

I know that it's my birthday and I would enjoy to go but since I know I can't stop thinking. However I'm going to see Gina there so maybe I can tell her this, I have to.

I sigh and went to put my tuxedo on, fixing my blue tie and hair, I calmed myself and opened the door, "alright I'm ready".