Forty-three

Gina-Lees p.o. v:

The interviews were very long especially when Freddie isn't here to help out, "Thank you Gina-Lee" the interviewer says as he soon walked out with the camera man.

I went to get my pictures taken along with the other cast members, since we filmed this movie I've had to have a stunt double to film half of the other movie because I was gone.

Luckily I got all that credit just for it.

"Gina, Gina, am I late" Freddie said running up to me out of breath, "no the movie doesn't start until half an hour go and do some interviews before it's to late" I tell him pushing his body over to some camera crew, while I went to find Max and Mum inside already but trying to avoid someone.

"What's going on?" I say walking over to them "nothing darling but Max here is been making me drink to much water, hold on I'll be right back" she said placing her glass on the table and running over to the mens bathroom.

Before I could tell her Max quickly took me over to the corner behind the bushes and spoke "Gina you need to hide" I gave him and WTF face "Louis is here" my eyes widened, he looks up from the bushes then back at me.
"I've been trying to make your mum go to the bathroom multiple times by making her drink water a lot, but I need a different destruction" I thought for a second an wonder what would happen if Louis did see us here.

Crap what am I gonna do.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

This the third time Max has sent me to the bathroom, I don't know what's going on but I'm getting tired of it.
I walked out the stall only seeing that I am accidentally in the men's room. Shit.

I was about to leave when I saw someone walk in which made me quickly run back to the stall and wait for this person to leave. Thankfully I was able to climb up the toilet and make no body see me here.

Though the stupid gap on the door was making me be able to see the person there washing his hands, from what I notice the tattoos look oddly familiar.

"DAD COME ON THE MOVIE IS STARTING" that was Freddie, wait if he called out his Dad then that means Louis is also here.

Oh no, no, no.

Before they left I was able to look at him quickly, he had changed so much in the past few months the way I've missed him made me worse, after they left I immediately ran to find Gina-Lee and Max over at the table where they were at.

"Mum the movie-" I cut her off "Gina I saw him" I say quickly "we know that's why we wanted to tell you, the movie can wait let's just go home" Max replied I shock my head though I really want to just leave but I can't let Gina-Lee not see her first movie after she and Freddie worked hard on it.

"This is Gina's first movie we can't just walk away from it" I tell them "true" my daughter frowns,  "alright how about this, we watch the movie then leave before anyone notices" I nod "sounds like a plan to me" she says while we agreed than went to the theater.