Twenty-two

Freddie's p.o.v:

I was helping my aunt Lottie and Grandma Johannah prepare some hot chocolate for later tonight while the rest of my Dad's family get some other things to celebrate for this holiday. "how's the new movie going Freddie I heard Izak is also gonna be in it" Aunt Lottie says facing me, I shrug "it's going fine, I made new friends" I said, "and what do you have planned for your birthday party".

"I decided to share it with my friend Gina since we were born the same day, Dad agreed with it" I tell them taking a bite of the extra chocolate chips left over the counter only getting my hand slapped by grandma giving me a don't eat that look.

I heard my phone go off seeing a text by Gina asking if she can come over for a while since her family are having there grown up property, I looked around and remembered Dad went to visit his friends at a party for a while, I replied back to her agreeing to come and meet my family.

"you don't mind if I have Gina come over to visit right" I tell them walking to the living room placing the snacks on the small table ready for all of us to see some Christmas movies. "no we don't mind it would be fun to meet your lady friend" aunt Phoebe said wiggling her eye brows to the lady friend part.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

After everyone came to the party giving us presents and talking, for only a minute everything became over board with Dad as they started to party in a grown up way Gigi went to the backyard with Kendal, kylie, Kim, Khloe and Kris and talked about something Victoria Secret thing.

Mostly when something like this happens, I would hang out with North, Penelope, Mason, Reign and Saint, in my room and we'll watch some Christmas movies until dinner but sadly they went to Fiji for the holidays and won't come back for new years, I can't be mad at them because I had to film my movie so they didn't have time to ask me to come with them.

I grabbed my phone and see if I could visit Freddie for Christmas and give him his gift, he replied saying that i can, i got my one of Gigi's car keys and drove to his house playing 'All I want for Christmas' in the background of the car.

when I got to his house he was standing in front of the window smiling, I got his present and ran inside his home cause it was way too cold out here. "sorry to bother Fred, I was just too bored out of my mind for being in my house with too much people and nobody to talk to" I told him handing my present in his hand. "no need to apologize Gina your always welcome to my house" he smiled and lead me to the living room where there were more than fifteen people watching the movie 'the polar express' "everyone this is Gina-Lee Mailk my friend and co-star from the movie".

They turn their heads to face me but soon gasped with wide eyes, I'm guessing their going to say how me and Freddie look alike. And I was right.

"F-Freddie s-she looks just like you" says a woman with blonde hair scared seeing me with a small whisper, another woman came from the kitchen holding a tray of mugs, "Here's the hot-" she cut herself off by seeing that everyone was looking at another direction toward me she seemed confused and decided to look at what they were seeing, and once she did she dropped the tray making it crash on the floor spilling the hot chocolate everywhere, "E-Ela-Eleanor?" she tried to stay clam, I gave her a confused face cause I never heard that name before.

"um- Hi," was all I could try to say since these people stared at me like they never seen a person before, "Freddie can I talk to you for a moment, in the kitchen" the lady who spilled the hot chocolate said, he walked up to her and went to the kitchen leaving me alone with his family staring at me.

Johannah's p.o.v:

This can't happen did it or not, if it did then why didn't Louis told me he had another child cause from what it looks like it was from Eleanor.

But how?

"Freddie, do you for some reason know her parents" I asked wanting to know and hoping that it's who I thought it would be.
"Yeah Zayn Mailk and Gina never met her mother because she died in a car accident but her step mother name is Gigi" I looked at him questioned this is so crazy in realizing it.

I know Freddie doesn't see it because he can't know the truth.

But how can Louis not see it since this that the girl looks just like him and Eleanor.