Six

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

We have just finished rehearsing the script and since it's the afternoon the production people brought lunch for us. Juliana and I have talked a few things and she's a really great friend.

I went over to the table where the food was and saw the last pack of baby carrots there.

"MINE!" Freddie and I said at the same time and place our hands on the pack "I saw it first" he said "well I'm a girl, and I deserve to have it" I snapped in my sassy way "it's 2035 who cares about the gender, I saw the pack first and it's mine" "I'm not getting a different snack cause the carrots are my favorite so give me it" I tried to grab it but he pulled me out and ran with the pack.

Suddenly slipping  in front of Juliana as she grabbed it from him. "If you two are going to fight over this then it's mine" she smiled and ate it.

"NOOOO" Freddie and I cried and I grabbed a different food which was just an apple.

"G, are you over there" I heard my Dad call "yeah over here" I replied taking a bite on the fruit "how was rehearsal?" He asked smiling "great..I guess...there's this boy-" he cut me off "Gina-Lee we've talked about this already, no boy's t'ill 40" he was serious about that.

"I know that, but no, I'm saying that this boy...he looks exactly like me...as if, we're twins?" He gave me a strange stare "what's his name?" "Freddie Tomlinson" I answer taking another bite.
"Huh..the last name sounds familiar" he mutter not wanting me to hear, but I didn't.

When he does that, it's usually when he doesn't want to talk about his old band, I don't even know the name of it but he really doesn't talk about it, and I prefer not to know the crazy thing that happened in why he left.

"Gina, listen I'm sorry for acting that way, so I got you another pack of baby carrots" Freddie said coming over to me and handing the pack, I smiled "thanks Fred" I heard Dad scream in shocked "Dad what's wrong?" He looked at me then Freddie, I think he sees the reassembles "y-your Freddie T-Tomlinson" he asked stuttering "yes?" Dad didn't say anything instead he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the studio.

What was with him, why was he scared and why did he just did that?

I'm so confused?

Zayns p.o.v:

I started to see an awkward resemble between the two of them, and knowing that's, Freddie Tomlinson, Louis son. However I didn't understand the look alike problem.

I drove back to my house and drop G there, I had to find out something.

**********

"Naughty boy, you gotta help me" I said entering in his office "can't you see I'm in the middle of something" he snapped preferring to his lunch.

"Who cares about your burrito, you have to help me" I sat on the chair, he sigh angrily "what" "what was the name of that orphanage where I adopted Gina-Lee" he rolled his eyes "Zayn I know it's been fifteen years and remember that contract you sign, your not allow to know anything about the biological parents" he showed me the paper's "ugh, it's just that I need to find out" he looked at me "about what?" I rolled my eyes and took my phone out searching in Google about Freddie Tomlinson and Louis".

"Look at this" I showed him it and grabbed my other phone. yes I have two phones who cares. And showed him my favorite picture of Gina-Lee.

He choked on the burrito and spit it all over the desk and me

Ewww

"This can't be true" he quickly searched in his messy files and took out a few paper's "here's the address of the orphanage" he said I grabbed it and ran to my car.

Driving there I thought, it can't be true, I remember the last call I received from Louis was that it was only one child and the gender was a secret.
Maybe he and Brianna only wanted one child so they put the other one up for adoption?

Don't be stupid Zain. I'm sure Gina-Lee's actual parents were total idiots who didn't want to raise her and only thought about drugs and drinking.

Right?

Louis p.o.v:

I went to pick up Freddie from the studio when from the corner of my eye I saw a black raven hair guy dragging a girl in the car.

He must have been mad at her or something. I don't care.

I walked in and shouted Freddie's name "Don't shout I'm right here" he said angry and upset "what's wrong bud you seem down" he sigh "it's just that this girl-" I cut him off "Ooohh someone has a crush huh, that's my boy" I playfully punched his arm proud.

He shook his head "Uh no, this girl looks exactly like me, and we have the same things in common" I gave him a [NO WAY] look "what's her name" "Gina-Lee Malik" my eyes widen in hearing the last name "we both have the same eyes, mouth, hair, we're very sassy, clumsy and like carrots" I didn't had words, this sounds like a total stalker.

"Where is she" I asked looking around "she just left with her Dad, he seemed shocked when he saw me, his name was Zac?, Zap?, Zen?, Zayn?" I gasped and took him to my car.

It was silence for the whole ride, I hate it when someone talks about the one person who left me and my lads for a greasy taco and solo career.

"Dad, is there something you're hiding from me" my son ask walking into the house. I shook my head, cause it's half true "oh well" he went up to his room and I ran to the kitchen thinking, how can someone look like me and my son and have the same personality with us?

This is crazy?