Thrity-six

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I faced Eleanor thinking how I'm deciding in going back to Zayns house, it was an awkward moment in meeting my mother for the first time but I still want to have my life back to the way it was.

"E-Eleanor you wouldn't mind if I you can drop me off at my house, i-it's a long story in how I got here" I softly say biting my bottom lip.
She looks at me and nods "uh-of course".

We walked over to her car and she drove me home. The ride was too quite, it just seems awkward in not finding a way to talk to someone you just met today.

By the time we got to the drive way of my house I've noicted how there was a different car and a police one parked right in front. "What the?" I jumped out of the car and ran towards the door seeing in how Zayn and these other people were asking him about me.

"What's going on" I say seeing how they all faced me quickly. "Gina" Zayn tried to come closer to me but a guy pulled him back "that's her" another man asked "yep" uncle greasy burrito said, we never got along well he would always give me death glares and say no when Zayn wanted to take me on tour.

"Take her to the car" the man said as a police grabbed my arm and tried to get me out of the house, "LEAVE ME ALONE" I shout trying to escape, "GINA I'M SORRY" Zayn yells crying as he watches me being dragged into the police car.

"WHAT'S GONIG ON WHY ARE THEY TAKING GINA-LEE" I heard Eleanor say before the car door slams in front of me, not hearing what their saying.

All I could do was cry as I felt the car drive away.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

Gina ran into her house after seeing that there were polices, but only just a second I see them dragging her out and into a police car.
"GINA I'M SORRY" I see Zayn there shouting which was making me rush up to him and ask what's going on.

"Eleanor wha-how did you-" he says surprised like nothing. "I drove Gina back here now tell me why were they taking Gina-lee into the police car" I sound angry and it's because I was.

Freddie's p.o.v:

Max dropped me home quickly and with a goodbye he left.
I started to feel worried that came running up to my body thinking how my Dad will get mad at me.

But it lead me to no choice.

I knocked on the door hearing foot steps coming, revealing my grandma Johanna "Freddie" she immediately hugged me and brought me inside the house.

"Where's my dad" I said to her "he's still out, looking for you" she says rubbing my head, "I told your father about Gina he really didn't believe that until I gave him the files you had, he wants to find both of you" she sighs and the door quick open seeing my Dad there in shocked by how came back.

"Freddie" he cried and hugged me tight "oh  my Freddie, you had me so worried" tears slipped out of his eyes emotional that I'm here. Causing me to do the same.

"I'm sorry I ran away Dad" he looked at me "no I'm the one who's sorry I never meant for you to feel this way" I nod and hugged him back.

After a while I explained to him in where I went and Gina and how we and Eleanor had to hide when he came. And I'm amazed in how he wasn't even mad at me for this.

"Freddie I'm again just sorry in how I never told you that you were an accident that your mother and I did." He apologized for the third time, "you don't need to say sorry Dad" I tell him.

"Well besides from saying sorry I also need to ask you something" I nod "I need to know where's Gina I need to talk to her I realize how an asshole I was back then for leaving her mother I could've done whatever it takes just so both of you would be able to have me in your lives"he cried again, I felt scared to just tell him that Gina is right now with Eleanor but I'm also sure she's right now back at Zayns house.

"She back at her house I think we should go and see her, she already heard Eleanor's part but she needs to to hear you as well".

[A/N: ooohhhh PROBLEM ON BOARD, ANY WHO sorry for the late update I got back from being normal again so anyway here you go.]