Seventy-one: Bonus Chapter

[A/N: just a treat for all of y'all waiting for the sequel coming out on April 12.]

(This is a special chapter not much related but here you go)

Birth

Louis p.o.v:

"I can't stand this late pregnancy it's almost 10 months when is the baby planning to come out" I tell Freddie running my fingers over my head then sliding it onto my face groaning.

"Relax Dad I'm sure there could be a reason to why, remember that the doctors said Eleanor should just keep her energy low" he says, Eleanor has been becoming a bit of a bridezilla planing the wedding and isn't wanting to rest until everything's done all before the baby arrives.

"What's all the fuss about" She says waddling into the kitchen where Freddie and I were at, "El what are you doing up you should be in bed rest" I walked over to her "I was craving some ranch with biscuits, and I wasn't planning on having you get me them because you never put enough ranch" she went over to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of ranch.

I looked over at Freddie who was scrolling through something on his tablet then I looked back at Eleanor who was trying to reach for the biscuits that was on the top shelf, "here let me get it love" I reach over and hand them to her, "thank you Lou-" she hunched over the counter holding her belly groaning, "what is it?!" I panicked trying to hold her up to tell me but she shakes her head, "it's just... Braxton...Hicks ...they've been getting worse" she says between breathing, the same motions that the parenting teacher told her when we took the pregnancy classes a few months back.

We've done almost everything that involved a safe pregnancy, Eleanor took every vitamins, I kept track of everything the baby was doing inside her, we went to every doctors appointments and baby classes, even the 4 of us read all the parenting books that existed.

I would be lying if I'd say we haven't broken none of these rules about laying down on cravings or the sex, there's times I have to give in and not make Eleanor mad as it's bad for the baby.

"BAZZINGA!" Freddie shouts and went over to the pantry, walking back out with a bottle of fish oil, "What are you doing" El asked biting on a biscuit, He grabbed a cup and began to pour it into it and handed over to her.

"This for sure will get the baby out" he says, "what?" El and I asked confused "just drink it" he puts the cup closer to her. "Well honestly i would try anything to get this over with" she says taking it and began to drink.

We both agreed to have the gender be a surprise and plan to decide on the name when we get to see him or her when it's born. So we've been calling the baby 'it' just in case they want to identify themselves as something else in the future.

"And" I asked once again worried how she's feeling right now "Nothing" she shakes her head, I wanted to say something else but I was immediately cut off by hearing a loud scream coming from upstairs then a loud steps coming down.

Gina bursted into the kitchen holding her laptop and a wide smile, "what's wrong!" Freddie says, "I GOT IN, I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA IN ITALY" my daughter squeals jumping up and down in excitement, "OH MY GOD" I shout running over to hug her, "Gina that's great-" Eleanor said before a large splash hit the ground making each of us grow our eyes wide.

"IT WORKED" Freddie cheers soon running out the kitchen, "oh shit, El come on we got to get to the hospital" I grabbed her arm, she stood there in shock "Okay" was her only reply as I helped her out the door I could tell a contraction was starting when she grabbed my hand giving it a hard squeeze.

"Hey" I calmly say looking into her eyes, everything is going to be alright love" I pecked her lips receiving a nod as a response, probably because of her pain she isn't able to talk, "I got the hospital bag!" Gina calls out with Freddie following behind, "I got the diaper bag and the yoga ball" He says.

When we got to the hospital they immediately rushed El into a room, of course Gina and Freddie stayed in the waiting room when Eleanor went into labor quickly, the doctors said that she was already 7 centimeters and will be pushing soon.

In each moment I took in like a video recording inside my head, I held Eleanor's hand the whole time not caring how much it hurt, how bad the nail marks on the back of my hand were bleeding, I stayed by her side watching the baby monitor, the heartbeat and the moment I saw the love of my life bring a new life into this world.

"Come on one more push" the doctor tells her, El was already tired and sweating with mercy, just seeing her like that makes me want to wish to switch places with her and feel the exact same pain she's going through, "I can't, I can't do this" she breathes heavily, I looked over at her and wiped away her hair off her soft face.

"El, hun listen to me" I say "I'm here, I will not let you go" I smiled she nods at me then mouths an 'I love you' to me then continued to do one last push.

The sound of soft little cries filled the room, my heat races like crazy and I couldn't get over the smile on my face I gave to my fiancé.

"ITS A GIRL!" One of the nurses cheer out as they place our daughter on El's chest, we looked back at each other and smiled again but this time with joy. "She's beautiful" She whispered placing a kiss on our baby's head once she stopped crying.

"Hey there Delilah" I say with the tears running down my face, "Delilah Johanna Tomlinson" I hear Eleanor cry still smiling when she faced me, "it's perfect" she nods in agreement.

"I love you" I say kissing her, "I love you too Lou".

The kids were over joyed when they found out they had a little sister, even the Lads couldn't get over the fact that I was able to still have it in me, my sisters and Ernest flew in the next day to see the newest member of the family and Max ended up face timing us to congratulate.

When El rested later that night I held Delilah in my arms and all I could ever think about was everything her mum and I have ever been through just to know that at the end she will be our answer to what our love means.

"You're so precious baby girl" I quietly say kissing her little head, "you know, love, you, you're siblings and you're mummy are the most important people in my life and I promise to never let you guys down" I smile giving her another kiss.

"Someday I'll tell you how your brother and sister got your mother and I back together, well maybe your mum will tell you that story cause I'd be sure she'll say 'all this happened because You're his Daughter'"