Forty-nine

Louis p.o.v:

"LOUIS IT'S FOUR IN THE AFTERNOON WAKE UP"

I was woken up by my mum shouting, while busting into my room, "mum leave me alone" I cover my head with the blanket before she ripped it off of me, "son listen, I understand that your going through a rough time but honestly you can't sleep this long all day" she says sitting on the side where I am.

I groaned not caring. She rolled her eyes and left my room.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I stayed over at Freddie's house the rest of the day as we and Johanna discussed over finding a way to have my mum and Louis together.

Freddie kept bring up that we should try the plan we did before with Max by hiding at the lifeguard house and wait for them to make up.

But I know that it can't work well because we did scared them both badly.

Louis came down to the kitchen after Johanna went to wake him up.

He had a tired face and so disgusting with bags under his eyes, "afternoon Dad" Freddie said smiling trying to cheer him up, "afternoon kids" the feeling of him saying kids to me felt weird coming from him.

I know he would want me to start calling him Dad but I just don't know yet, it'll take me awhile like I did with Mum, but because this a bit different I've had the idea.

I took Freddie out of the kitchen and to the backyard telling him my perfect idea, "are you sure Gina you don't need to rush this quick" he asked I just nod making him think that I know what I'm doing but in reality I don't.

"It'll work this could bring them back together besides he really did want us all united" I tell him as he sighs and agreed, "only because your my sister" he laughs hugging me.

Johanna came by to ask if I would like to stay for dinner which I accepted, she also said that she kind of overheard us about our plan and wanted me to do it.

Later everyone was around the table not making a conversation until Freddie decided signal me to tell Louis. "Um can everyones attention" they stopped and looked at me seeing that I'm tucking a pice of my hair behind my ear.

"Well, Freddie and I have talked and I've been thinking" I faced towards Louis "that... I want you to have half of custody of me" I said, a smile grew on his face as he stood up to hugged me.

A few tears fell from everyone as they tell me that they're so happy about this.

Freddie's p.o.v:

No one actually seemed upset they were all quite happy about it but little do they know it's only part of Gina's plan.

Basically the plan is that Gina convinces our Dad to have half custody over her and that he'll have to talk to Eleanor so then as they both talk they'll fall for each other again.

Simple

I think?

Hours went by and Gina left to go back home. I notice how Dad was over the moon about it and so were my aunt's and uncle Ernest talking in how it'll be great to have another girl around the house.

I'm a bit glad especially the plan I could just dream it seeing my Dad and a new mum together happy.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I drove home have the thoughts to what I said earlier to Louis. I got to the house holding some leftover pie from Johanna's cooking while I tiptoed inside closing the door.

"Gina is that you" Max says turning on the lights where he had a facial mask on which made him look like an alien causing me to scream.

"How did you know it was me" I whisper not wanting mum to hear "it's 9:45 pasted your bed time Gina-Lee what are you up to" he put the same voice as me.

I took him to the kitchen and told him everything that I'm doing just to have Mum and Louis together. He didn't gave an expression he was just excited.

Mum came to the kitchen asking where was I all day and had no choice but to just tell her "mum I want Louis to have half custody of me, it's not that I don't like being around you guys it's just...he wants to be there in my life as well" I expected her to shout at me but instead ...

She fainted.

[A/N: Ello people so as you still may know my sister still isn't on Wattpad for a while, she's very upset that no one wanted to participate in the contest so guess what I'm now gonna have to write this whole story until she starts to feel better now k thanks for understanding bye.