Sixty-one

Louis p.o.v:

I couldn't find my kids, I've searched almost everywhere I eventually tried to give up but I know I can't do that now.

Especially knowing that I have a baby on the way.

Shit, I shouldn't have never kicked out Eleanor without hearing her part of our conversation, I guess she was wanting to tell me that.

That she's expecting my child, again.

Only this time I suppose she was wanting to tell me it but I clearly did worse.

Freddie and Gina are for sure at Eleanor's but I don't know where they live since they moved months ago.

"I'm such a fucken shit head" I tell myself slamming at the steering wheel of my car, it was pouring rain outside and I've just left Harry's house after asking if Izak has seen Gina or Freddie but neither of their kids have seen them.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

I was serious and I wanted them to agree, like what's the point to even stay here and have guilt over not telling Louis about it, No I'm not gonna waste my time.

"Mum you're crazy, this is too far, I mean I get it your upset but you can't just pack up and go" Gina tells me, but I just rolled my eyes and ignored her while heading over to my closet to grab the rest of my stuff.

"Eleanor, Gina's right you're just mad this will soon die down and you're not going to think about going away" Max says.

This isn't me overreacting I'm truly not going to sit around here with my arms crossed for shit. "I'm just doing what's best for us and you two would be happily to come along with me on this" I tell them leaving my room and went to my office for rest of my things.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

She's being too extra, I suppose hormones but that seems to early yet again I'm starting to realize we're giving her stress after what she had just went through and that ain't good for the baby.

Thank god I knew about pregnancy because of Gigi.

I grabbed Max and Fred and headed downstairs before they began to stress her out more. "What are we gonna do now" Max whisper shouts at us closing the both sided door from the kitchen we're in.
Freddie began to scratch his head and mumbled a few words we didn't hear, "what?" I asked.

"Da devr papen" he mumbled again "huh?" Max says confused, "THE DIVORCE PAPE-" we both quickly covered his mouth knowing exactly now what he meant but didn't want Eleanor to find out, yet.

"Okay, fuck we get it shit" I say to him frustrated, "What about it?" "Show her it" he tells me, as he's going into my purse for it, but i went after him and snatched it's "your fucken crazy Fredward she can't know about this yet we still haven't told her about what Louis did yesterday" I say but not in a whisper like we're supposed to do.

"You haven't told me what?" she comes into the kitchen and bit questioned, but I immediately put the folder behind me before she noticed it.

"Nothing" Max Freddie and I say at the same time in a quick tone, until Bruce jumped behind me and to grab the file.

Apparently he won and handed them to her. Shit we all dead.

"T-this, this has Louis and Brianna's signatures on it- wh-how- how did you guys get this" she was in shock, I looked over at Freddie who faced me then we both looked at Max who was facing us "I told you we shouldn't tell her" Max whisper shout but mum was standing right there waiting for an answer.

"Not my fault" I replied, "I'm waiting" she said now mad, I quietly took a deep breath and spoke "Mum, Louis wanted to divorce Brianna but she never wanted to until a few days ago she was involved in a car accident where Freddie and her talked it out and she had finally signed the divorce so uhhh...." I trialed behind to let Freddie continue, "we were going to tell Louis first thing until we found out..he umm, did something and now here we are" He tried to smile at the end but it was too crooked to figure it out.

"So this something he did is what he had said to me earlier" she says upset but we all shook our heads no, "then what?", I looked at Max who had already taken out his phone to show her the article.

She took one good look at it

Then fainted

Louis p.o.v:

"Lou, relax you're it's not the end of the world" Niall tells me patting my back as I was at Liam's house along with the lads here to help me out.

They were helping me by just calming me down after crying for almost a few hours, but I can't do that right now, it feels like there's no point at this moment.

I mean I had just kicked out the love of my life out of my own life along without finding out about the baby she's carrying.
I'm not wanting to give up, I'm not going to have the baby live off without a father like my own daughter did, and I'll do whatever it takes now to win Eleanor back.

Even if I'll have to hold on.

My phone begins to ring where I immediately answer

"Hello?"

"Dad!"

[A/N: Oh ma god 😱. Why is this happening. Why can't the writer update more.
😑
Anyways GUYS I hope you're all ready cause the end (of the world) is near (nah jk) but I'm so excited to announce that the new story I'm writing about (Liam) will be uploaded on July 5 2018 AHHHH😆 I'm so excited

To be continued *faints* 😵]