Fourteen

Gina-Lee's p.o.v

I'm glad the director didn't make us do the second act from the script where the kiss was instead his wife called and said that she took his son to the zoo and was attacked by monkeys so their at the hospital.

So I'm safe. "THANK YOU MONKEYS" I say in my mind, Fred and I walked over to the parking lot talking about his party, "I want something simple but my Dad goes over board" he explained "I'm having a normal but crazy sweet 16 party but I know things go out of hand" I said, he was gonna reply when Izak interrupted.

"Hey how about you both have your party's together since it's on the same day" we looked at him and thought "that not a bad idea" we said at the same time, a car horn beeped shouting Freddie and Izak's name, "Fredward, I-man, come on" a man with dark hair said he looked like Ryan "coming uncle Liam" they both said, the man rolled his eyes and faced me, screaming and looked at Fred "BOTH OF YOU IN NOW" he yelled and they obey.

"I'll call you later Gina bye" Fred says as the car drove off, I was left with a confused face, it's strange to know that two people were surprised seeing me and compared it to Freddie.

I texted Kylie to pick me up since we still have to go through the party things, "Ky, can I ask you something" she looks at me and back to the road nodding "do you for some reason know Lewis Tomlinson" she steps on the brakes hard enough to almost get hit by another car at the highway, "u-uh, uh, um,..pff No who is he?" She stutters "my friend Freddies Dad, Gigi was shocked seeing him and they were very mad at each other" her eyes widen and quickly parked somewhere then got out of her car, slamming the door.

Gigi's p.o.v:

I can't believe I saw him and I promise myself that I wouldn't talk to him or Liam, Niall and Harry, but after seeing Louis son for the first time it left me clueless about Gina looking exactly like them for a no idea reason.

I decided to take my mind off of that by shopping for my baby, I don't know the gender but I don't care, As I was in the middle of picking either a white or brown crib, my phone ranged.

"Hello"
"Gigi you saw Louis didn't you"

How did she know that

"Uh-"
"I'm with Gina right now and what do I do she asking if I know him and I told her no but after remembering him I'm starting to see a creepy resembles between them, Gigi this is creeping me out"
"I-"
"Ok you know what I'm going to have to ignore it and continue with the day in planning the party bye"

And with that she hanged up, I sigh and think, why does Gina look exactly like Freddie and Louis Tomlinson, unless if he was with someone else before Gina would've been born and Zayn adopted her.

Wait, now this leaves me more confuse, I know soon she'll ask questions but I need to know first. who are Ginas biologic parent's?
I love G I really do however I have to know.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I was a little tired after the whole day Kylie was driving me over to different places to find where will the party be located, until we finally found a beautiful place.

I opened the door and noticed Gigi was here, "Caitlyn called and told me you found a location for the party" I nod and sat on the couch next to her as she rubbed her belly, I smiled "I'm thinking it's a girl" she said "Or maybe a boy I always wanted a brother to make fun of" I laugh, she playfully rolled her eyes and we went to the kitchen, "what should we cook?" "Mashpotato" I sanged.

As we were in the middle of mixing whatever we could find in the kitchen and singing, 'I can't feel my face' by The Weeknd, the front door opened, there walked in Dad holding a rom of flowers and a bag.

That's his way to say I'm sorry, Gigi frowned seeing him sad and apologize. "Babe look I'm sorry, I didn't and never meant to walk out on the most amazing news you've ever told me" he weakly smiled, "I'm happy for this baby" she had a few tears fall from her face and ran to hug him, I couldn't help but do the same.

He does care for my soon to have brother/Sister. "I love you both, and now I have someone else to love as well" Dad cried looking at Gigi's stomach, "were going to know the gender on Saturday and see the baby for the first time" I squealed he smiled more and kissed our heads.

Freddies p.o.v:

I was at Ryan's house with Izak, I'm still surprised over him wanting to be in the movie, I mean yeah he's a good actor but I have a feeling that he isn't really there for that, during the review of the script he was smirking at Gina and it was a little annoying to me because it feels like I'm gonna have to kiss him in the kissing part. Since Gina and I look alike.

What I don't get actually is my Dad and uncle Liam are all scared and shock when they saw Gina, "Dude what should I get Gina for her sweet 16" Ryan asked typing on his phone, "wait your actually going to her party" Jacob said, he nods, "I'm going to be her guide to the party I have to be there" he replies, I looked over to what he was looking at and saw that he was looking at her Instagram.

"Boy's time to eat" aunt Sophia called from downstairs, we all walked down to the kitchen and ate, uncle Liam was still confused over what happened earlier, "Freddie" I heard my Dad call entering in the kitchen, uncle Liam ran to him and took him over to another room, I have no idea what there about to discuss.