Fourty-one

Freddie's p.o.v:

I packed all my stuff I'll be needing for the road, I try contacting my friends but they haven't answered.

"Freddie what are doing why you're packing" Grandma Johanna asks walking into my room. I sigh and told her "I know where Gina is, and me Zayn and Eleanor are going to Vegas to find her there" I whisper to make sure I don't let my Dad know.

Grandma smiled and hugged me tight,  "bring back my grand daughter safe Freddie" she says as I then zipped up my bookbag and went out the door, driving to Zayns house.

Eleanor was already there with Max all packed, "come on we have no time to wait" I say as they all got into my car.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

The crowed went wild as I finished singing, the camera people soon told me to sit over to the bottom line where I notice Ryan, Izak, and Jacob running over to me, "GINA" they shout hugging me tight.

"Oh my god, guys you found me, how" I say surprised "we we're doing a charity event and noticed you up there on the seats so we called you down" Jacob explained, we all sat over to the V. I. P seats and didn't bother to watch the event games, instead the guys explained to me how everyone has been searching for me.

They even told me how, Eleanor, Max Zayn and Freddie are coming to find me now. Which lead me to relief but worried in how I have to go back to the group home in a few.

"Don't worry we'll get you out of here and you'll be back in California before you know it" Ryan says making me smile.

It was close for me to go back now, so I wrote the address from the group home and left the stadium with the van full of those blaby girls.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I drove for most of the 17 hours from L.A to Nevada not even stopping in order to save time. When I received a text during a red light, from Ryan sending address saying that it's where Gina is at.

He then says how she was taken to a group home and doesn't remember how she got there, I told Max to research this place and he says how there is no thing called Ms Iyrens group home for girls, which got us the worry how now Gina-Lee is actually in danger, we're going there to get her back.

(10 hours later)

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

It was now the next day in the afternoon and I've waited over at the window for more than forever since the morning I woke up.

"What's up her" I hear one of the girls say seeing me just staring at the window. "I'm sure she's waiting for her shitty life back" the other one laughs.

I tried ignoring them and focused on how and when are they coming to find me.

"Gina-Lee lunch is ready" Ms Iyren says, but I didn't pay attention to her I just kept staring at the window. When I all of a sudden heard someone screaming from downstairs.

It sounded like, an older man. I ran down seeing police men's everywhere and one quickly taking me by my wrist. "Ms, Jennifer Iyren, you're under arrest for no Foster subject forms and under bank robbery" the man says taking Ms, Iyren and some of the girls as well. 
They took me to a different police car and drove me over to a station, I felt my tears come and cried that I might be taken somewhere else and Zayn, Eleanor, Max and Freddie won't find me anymore.

They brought me over to the place where I couldn't believe in who I saw. "FREDDIE" I shout running to him as he also cried hugging me. "Gina, you actually alive, your alright, my sister" he sobbed and let go leading me to where Eleanor and Max were, I hugged them tight feeling safe in my mum's arms.

I looked up seeing how Zayn is there, I let go of them and went to hug him, but I couldn't feel the feeling of how he was my father, he lied to me but I was worried to how he never was able to let go in how different everything is now for the both of us.

And for the better.