Fifty-five

Eleanor's p.o.v:

I panted back and forth, On and on while waiting for Max to return from the pharmacy with the test.

"Calm down it just might be your period, that hasn't came in about....awhile"

Shit

I then began to think about the negative
"what if I am pregnant?" I asked myself
"I can't be, but I don't even remember if we used a condom or the pull out game"
"What would I do with another child, I don't even know how Gina is going to react, finding out her mother is carrying (again) her fathers child. I can't imagine how devistadid she would feel if she found out.

How could I let this happen again.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME UGH.

I wanted to throw something at the wall but before I could Max came in kicking the door open. I then wasted no time by rushing over to him and snatched the bag away.

I did what had to do, sat down the test next to the sink and walked out of the bathroom towards my room where Max was.

He stood up with a suprised expression but I shook my head "not yet, we gotta wait" I tell him and sat on my bed.

I couldn't handle my anxiety build up when I notice my leg bounce up and down. Max grabbed my wrist and faced me.

"Hey, it's going to be alright, just know that if anything happens you got me and Gina, I'm sure she'll love to have a little brother or sister" he patted me on my back to calm myself.

But that isn't working shit.

We heard something hit the floor which made us run to the bathroom seeing my bottles of shampoo on the ground and Bruce on top of the marble counter with the test in his mouth.

"BRUCE" we both shouted and Max tried to grab the stick off his mouth but instead snapped it in two revealing the answer still in him.

"Open, spit it out, SPIT IT OUT" I say to this dog but he ran out to the backyard where he fucken swallowed it answer key.

"Damn it Burce" I slammed the glass door from outside and walked back to my room. "Did you get it" Max asked I shook my head once again.

"Can you take another one?" He asked "no I don't have any pee left plus we'll have to wait till tomorrow to get a better result." I say and laid back down on my bed.

Gina-lee's p.o.v:

"Freddie" Briana says softly I guess a bit surprised seeing her son after what happened a month ago.

"Mother" Freddie says with no tune, I faced him then at Briana, but he then grabbed me by my shoulder and whispered.
"can you leave us alone for a bit G" I nodded and walked away without looking back but stood next to the door to hear what they where gonna talk about.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I just waited to say something after Gina left but I was too scared to say the wrong words. So I sat down on the chair that was next to her.

And she spoke.

"Freddie,-" "Before you say anything just know that I'm not mad for what you did all I want to know is why, why did you cause this" I cut her off and she took a deep breath.

"I... I don't really have words to say this but I'm sorry, I really am, for every single thing I ever did to you and your father. After sixteen years all I really cared about was myself, drinking, partying, and using your fathers money, the truth is...I never really understood how to care for someone I needed to love, instead I kept myself into a distant from everyone and that day when I slapped you, all I felt was guilt in me so once your Dad kicked me out I went to my mothers and began to think straight up within those days until I decided to start drinking again and that lead to what I actually deserve now in life"

At this point I started crying to her words.

"I wanted to drive to the house and apologize after I found out about your grandmothers passing also for everything I did and the next thing I knew I saw my life flash before my eyes, the awful memories of myself knowing how much you really needed me in your life but me being such an ass I wasn't... so to make it up.. I want you to just forgive me, I'll sign those papers and pay child support. I just want you to allow me to be part of your life"

She cried hard just like how I did but I didn't respond.

Instead I hugged her tight letting us both cry out our feelings.

"I accept your apology"

Gina-lee's p.o.v:

I had a few tears slip here and there when I heard what she said, of course I know Freddie will forgive her because it was just so emotional hearing what she had to say plus she's willing to sign the divorce papers which is a step further to have Eleanor and Louis together.

I wiped off my tears and put a strict face on and walked in quietly, I went over to Freddie and asked to see him for a second, he agreed and told his mother that the rest of her family are gonna see her now.

We both went back to the living room and asked if any of them wanted to see her next which was Tammi and Austin.

I faced Freddie and he began to tell me how he forgives his mother and about the divorce papers which I then took them out of my purse and handed them to him.

"How did you knew?" He asked "It was a hunch" I say which was actually true, as if I went to the future and knew that she was going to say that.

[A/N:
(°-°(
\/) (>
  / \
I'm a single Pringle

)°-°)
<) (\/
  / \
I'm a single Pringle

(°-°)
\/) (\/
  / \
Ooh oh

Happy Valentine's day]