Thrity-two

Freddie's p.o.v:

As we all heard Eleanor's voice coming from the main door, my eyes widened and I quickly looked over at Gina seeing a familiar face like I sometimes put on, an 'I'm not ready yet', making me understand what her expression was and without a doupt I grabbed her hand and shoved her into a random room from the house "stay here" I tell her and walked back to the living room.

"What the.. Freddie what are you doing?, why did you -" I cut Max off "I know Gina isn't ready to see Eleanor yet it's written all over her face" I said while he agreed and we both went to where Eleanor was, "ah, there you two are I'm sure you both have already met now" she said we just nodded and helped her with the bags from the store. 

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I'm guessing Freddie has read my facial expression of 'I'm not ready yet' from hearing a woman's voice that sounds just like mines making me think that, that's might be my biological Mum, though I don't want to see her yet, it's starting to make me feel something might happen.

There for I'm stuck in this office room that Freddie just shoved me in, well might as well look around this room while I wait.

I took small steps to not make as much sound around the room, I looked at the walls seeing a similar face of mine, it was a picture of a woman around her twenty's smiling in this picture along with a guy who looks exactly like Freddie.

My thoughts went clear and knew that it's Eleanor and Louis in that pic and to think that it's creepy I looked around the desk and saw a binder full of magazines back from the early 2000-ish something?

I read page through page and never thought how much my mum has suffered keeping me as a secret from the punishment people and not get me involved with this.

There was scratching sounds coming from the door making me know that Bruce is about to let Eleanor know that I'm here, soon Bruce began barking at the door and there were voices behind.

"Bruce what's wrong did you leave a toy in my office again"

the female voice said and the doorknob giggled, I started to feel scared but I knew that I had to hide, ASAP.

I saw a closet and with no idea I jumped in and shut the door at the same time when the door opened.

Freddie's p.o.v:

Crap Eleanor went inside the room I put Gina in, I hope she ended up hiding herself in there, "quick we need to think fast" I tell Max "on it" he said and placed his wrist on the frying pan which was lit.

He began to scream yelling Eleanor's name,  she came running in "oh my God MAX WHAT DID YOU DO" she shouted and looked at his hand, he quickly gave me the look with his eyes for me to play along "uh, you should take him to the emergency room it looks very bad" I say she nods and grabs her purse "you think you'll be fine here alone" she says quickly taking Max to the car.

I tell her yes as she drives off, making me rush back into the house and to the room that I put Gina in, she came out of the closet that was there and felt shocked "what happen why was there screaming?" I began to explain to her what Max did so we don't blow up the cover and did something extremely hurtful just for us.

I lead her back to the living room and she began to tell me what she saw around that office "to be honest and that now I see it we look exactly like Louis but at the same time I'm half Eleanor" she tells me looking at the picture frame of my dad and her mum together, and she was right they actually did look perfect for each other.

It was already been an our full of talking and a decision Gina wanted to make in when Eleanor and Max come back she wants to be ready to meet her.

That's when the mane door opened.