Thrity-four

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

It was then that I soon reacted once Freddie snapped his fingers in front of my face "Huh" I say looking at his unfocused.

"It's you" Eleanor whispered "your Gina, Gina-Lee" she takes a step closer to me "my daughter". I faced over to Freddie thinking that if I should say yes or no, but I had to be ready.

I slowly nodded and responded seeing her in tears "yes, mum" her arms attached quickly to me for a tight hug filled with tears and emotions "your all grown up" she pulls away and smiled looking at me.

"Freddie how come you didn't tell me she was here" he and Max looks at each other and back at Eleanor from what she had said "it's a long story" Max says walking over and made her sit down on the couch so all three of us can explain to her everything that happened.

Louis p.o.v:

It's almost noon and there's still no sign of my kids anywhere. Mum says that all I need is to calm myself and wait.

Ain't nobody got time for that

I'm desperate to find them, they have to be safe.

"I'M HOME" Briana shouts walking to the kitchen where my mum and I were, "I'll be right back" mum says meaning that she doesn't want to see Bria. Since we were married they both never really bond well might as well say that the two of them hate each other "your shitty family is still here" I looked over at Bria hearing her words.

"Yes their still here" she groans in annoyment and walks over to where I was sitting "but I'm horny and I need you now" she whines I take a step away from her as she trys to come closer to me "No I don't want to do it" "please babe" she kept on following me upstairs.

"No Briana, don't you even care about your son he's gone missing-" "I don't care about Fredward and if you don't want to fuck me then I might as well go over to Jayk's house" she scoffed and went downstairs and out the door.

"What are you doing" I walked in "LEAVING OF COURSE" my eyes widened "YOU CAN'T LEAVE" I yelled "Yes I can I'm sick of this FAKE MARRIAGE we've had for over sixteen years that I wasted with you and the kid I'm out" she got in her car and drove away.

I sigh and place my hands on my head thinking that if she really wanted to leave then it would hurt Freddie to have divorced parents and I promised myself that I will never have my child suffer the way I did growing up.

But I also don't want to spend the rest of my life with Bria either, I've always dreamt about marrying Eleanor and spending our life's together with kids and growing old and dying.

Why did I even cheated on her in the first place?
So many things came through my thoughts thinking how stupid and young I was ruining our relationship.

I walked passed Freddie's room and quickly took a few steps back and stared at it, his room exactly how he left it.

Something quickly caught my eye and that was his laptop making a notification noise which started to make me want to see what it was, but I couldn't that's my son's personal stuff.

Maybe one peek wouldn't hurt,  I sat on the edge of his bed and checked on his laptop seeing that it's actually a 'low battery' notification but the other thing was the page he was in on Google.

It was an address leading to a house 'that must be the place he's in' I say to myself writing the address down on my phone and quickly running out the door and to one of my cars to find him.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

After a while of explaining from the car accident to Bruce barking at my office to Max burning his hand to finding out Gina-Lee was here It got me well surprised to know that and the whole situation.

However looking at it now and Gina-Lee I could say that I'm glad she's here.

All of a sudden we heard the doorbell go off "I'll get it" Max said going over to the door.

"Louis?"