Sixty-two

Gina's p.o.v:

I panted back and front from the room, "What's taking so long" I asked myself, "I called him" Freddie says walking back into the waiting room "he's on his way here, have they said anything" he asked but I just shook my head no to him.
When mum found out about Louis and Briannas divorce and the article she fainted and hasn't woken up since, which ended up with us taking her to the emergency room, now we're biting our nails worried sick.

I told Freddie to call Louis just in case anything happened but he had not heard me clearly and now he's on his way.

Ugh

Max walked in holding two bottles of water for us as we waited. I couldn't even drink the water. I was too nervous.

A nurse came in, making us stand up quickly but he called out another families name causing us to groan. "I'm worried,what if something happened like a concussion or coma or-" "don't say that Gina I'm sure you're Mum is gonna be fine, she's a strong woman and the baby as well, she'll wake up and everything will go back to normal okay" I heard his voice behind me.

Louis stood there in the door way making us turn towards his direction, his eyes were bloody red and his voice cracked when he talked, Max handed him a water bottle and then we were all silent.

When finally a Doctor came in "Calder, Eleanor" "Us, us were her family what happened" I say "she's perfectly fine, she just only fainted which can be normal to pregnancy but just keep an eye on her for a few days incase it happens again, that's all, but we'll be keeping her overnight if anything else happens" she says, we sigh in relief and asked to see her.

Of course she replied yes but Louis wanted to come along which I refused. "HAVEN'T YOU HURT HER ENOUGH" I shout "Gina, calm down-" "NO FREDDIE I CANT HE SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE ANYWAYS FOR HIS FUALT MY MUM IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND I DON'T THINK HE FUCKEN CARES ABOUT THAT BABY JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED ME"

At this point I had already been crying, I had dug my feelings out which I only keep in my head, I do feel like since he had hurt my Mum than what's the point for him to even be here, I really regret telling Freddie to call him, but this is just anger.

I know it is.

"Just let us go first, then you can go next" I sigh for calm and structure, something Zayn had taught me when I was little.

The three of us walked in seeing Mum sitting on the hospital bed with just an IV on her hand, I ran to hug her "you had us worried" Max said, she had no reaction just a plain expression.

"Are you mad?" I ask "No" was her simple reply, "upset" My half brother says "yeah" again another simple reply from her.

I bit my lip not knowing if we should tell her that Louis is here.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

I'm glad that they care about me but I just need space and think this all through.

When I blacked out I knew what was going on so while my body was un functioned I thought about this whole issue I just saw.

Louis divorce and it just lead to that article, like I'm confused what is he doing especially after he kicked me out of his life.

"The last thing I need is for him to be here to talk to me." I say, they all had their eyes wide and looked at each other making me understand, "please tell me that he's not here" I begged but these three shook their heads no.

"I'm not gonna even ask but just tell him that I need to rest" I lie back down to the bed, "either way I don't want to see him" I say my goodbyes and watched them close the door.

I can't lose myself to him if even bothers to apologize, I'm not under a spell anymore like those times before I took him back, now that this is like before except he knows now, my plan to move back to the uk is low but until I can get this straightened out I would like to talk to him but when I'm ready.

"THE FUCK, IM NOT AN IDIOT I AM GOING TO SEE HER EITHER WAY "

I said I wasn't ready

Louis burst through the door with a nurse behind him. "Fucken bloody hell" I say watching him come in "sir you can't be here" the nurse tells him "I'm not leaving till I talk to her" I stood there just waiting.

"Eleanor- listen to me- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kick you out-" "sir, I'm gonna have to call security" "Nurse, let him go I'll handle it" I finally say giving up.

Oh god

She lets go of him and walks away leaving the two of us alone in my hospital room. It became oddly silent until I spoke "what do you need to talk about" "listen I'm sorry I really didn't mean to hurt you that way I should've let you tell me what you wanted to say first" I guessing he's not wanting to bring up the other stuff.

"I know what you did yesterday at the bar"

[A/N: I just need to pause this story to tell you all that as I was writing this my cousin called and said that SHE GOT FUCKEN TICKETS AND V.I.P TO TAYLOR FUCKEN SWIFT AND I'M HERE ALL LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *faints* back to the story]

Louis p.o.v:

Shit

I wasn't wanting her to find out yet, but she needs to hear me out I'm not going to leave her alone this time with our baby.

"Eleanor, I was drunk...I didn't think straight but nothing happened it was a stupid kiss and she meant nothing to me, I love you and yes I wanted you to live off a better life with someone else but with this child I don't even want apart from you just like what happened to Gina I can't let things like that happen again"

He cried but I held back my emotions "Louis" "please Eleanor forgive me I can't lose you" I cried even more holding her hand.

She only told me three words before I ended up leaving.

"I love you"