Fifteen

Louis p.o.v:

Liam dragged me down to his basement where his man cave was, "Louis you have an explaining to do" he said a little disappointed, I gave him a confused look "what?" He rolled his eye's and looked at me serious, "can you explain to me that why is Freddie friends with a girl who looks exactly like you two" my eye's widen.

Now I know what he's talking about, "well first, I have no idea how, and second I think I can find the answer" I then told him about Zayn and Gigi being that girls parents he didn't quite believed me but after explaining more he was also questioned.

We went back upstairs where Freddie walked over to me, "Dad can I ask you something" I nod "sure" "okay so I've been thinking and since my friend Gina and I have the same birthday and we don't want to miss going to them, Izak gave us both an awesome idea and we thought...if we can have our party's together" he cornly smiled.

I raised an eyebrow thinking of my answer, I want to say no but I know he won't stop until I say yes, I know my son too well probably because I do that as well.

"If her parents are fine with it then...So do I" I gave up, Liam looked at me with a [What the fuck is wrong with you] but quickly put a crapy smile when Sophia looked at him.
Freddie smiled and hugged me tight "thank you Dad" he squealed and ran to the kitchen to get his phone.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I was glad Gigi and my Dad settled things down, he's over the moon about the baby, we were now in the living room watching the hunger games when my phone ranged, a text message from Fredward.

"Gina my Dad is ok with having our party's together"

I gasped in forgetting about telling Gigi and Dad about it, "guy's can I ask you something" Dad pause the movie and they both looked at me, "meandfreddiewantourpartystogetherbecauseit'sonthesamedayplease" I said super fast, "what?" They both said at the same time.

"me and Freddie want our party's together because it's on the same day please" I said slowly making sure they understood.

Zayns p.o.v:

Is she out of her mind, well actually I am, because I'm gonna have to accept it since no matter how many times I say no she's keep on asking until I give up.

I now noticed how Louis was like this back then he would always do that and she's got that from him but at the same time she can act like Eleanor.

"Uh Zayn" Gigi said making me go back to reality "please, please, please, please" Gina put her cutie face of begging, I sigh and gave up "if his parents are fine with it then so am I" Gina squealed and hugged me "thank you, thank you, thank you" she kissed me on the head and ran upstairs, Gigi quickly hit me in the ball's.

"What was that for" I squeaked and fell out of the couch, "Zayn did you even met this Fred boy and his father" I nod my head "yeah and I also think that it's strange" I cough, "then why are you alright with it, this is just leaving me clueless" she sigh, "Gigi I need to tell you something" I grab her hand and took her upstairs, to our room.

"Zayn I'm not in the mood for it and besides I'm-" I cut her off by showing her the files of Ginas adoption, "read it" I told her and she did.

Her eyes widen big, but before she could possibly shout I covered her mouth "don't say it out loud she'll find out" she nodded and I let go, "Zayn how long did you knew about this" she whispered yell "two days ago" she sat down on the bed and looked at these again, "Ginas biological mother is Eleanor...and Louis is the father" she whisper looking at me, "how come we didn't realized this before" she put her hands on her face.

I frowned feeling upset, but thinking about it again I'm gonna have to find out if Louis knows something about this. And now in thoughts, I'm going to talk to him after....17 years from not seeing each other.

Oh gosh.