Thirty

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I ran and ran, just needing to rethink everything that was just told to me, I didn't want to be in the house long enough so I had to run out, only to just get run over by the car of Freddie's Dad or should I say our Dad.

But this at the moment doesn't matter right now, well maybe because I'm bleeding on the side of my head. But I just let the blood keep dripping while I was running like if I was in a marathon.

I stopped to breathe for a moment, I started to feel so bad, upset, dissolved, and freezing cold, since it's January in L.A. however I ignored that part and decided to keep running until I can calm down from this told news.

I ran to a weird town which now I'm startingto feel so lost, I was about to ask for directions when I heard barking and someone yelling my name.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I spent the night at Eleanor's house, so I didn't had to come home late, and argue with my Dad over what I told him yesterday at the party.

For some reason I felt as if Gina is not only upset but, lost?

[A/N: Twin Telephya duh]

I felt my face being wet and licked, I opened my eyes and saw Bruce licking me wanting to wake me up, I laughed at that moment and stood up from the couch I slept in.
"He wants to play with you" I hear a man say making me freak out "sorry did I scare you bud" he laughed, I nod "I'm Max, Eleanor's friend, and I suppose you're Louis son Frederick right?" He asked.

"Freddie" I corrected him and patted Bruce's head as he tried to bite my long sleeve, "Eleanor went to the store to get something and she told me to lend you a pair of clothes since you slept in your party outfit" well he's right, I only had my party clothes when came here, but it was nice of him to lend me some.

I gave him a thanks and went to change in the bathroom. When I came back out I saw how Bruce was standing in front of the door hold a red leash in his mouth. "He wants you to take him out for a walk" Max said walking over to me, "can I?" I said.

"Yeah, I'll just tell Eleanor when she gets back that you went to take out to use the bathroom" he smiled, I leashed on the dog and walked out the door with him.

I saw how he didn't really feel like he wants to use the bathroom anywhere like normal dogs do, but instead he began to run really fast pulling me, which I think was meaning for me to run as well.
It confused me a lot but it seems like he wants to find someone as he sniffs the ground and kept running until we were heading towards a person who was running as well.

I gave a closer look and yelled for Bruce to stop.
"GINA LOOK OUT, AHHHHH".

Louis p.o.v:

I ran my hands on my hair worrying over now where my two kids are, Freddie hasn't come home yesterday and it's starting to make me nervous, and now Gina has ran off after I just accidentally ran over her, the fact that Zayn has told me he had explained to Gina about Eleanor and I, making her freak out and set running off so quickly.

It began to make me notice she's just like me, but looking like Eleanor.

All I want is for my son to be safe and my daughter found.