Sixty-nine

Louis p.o.v:

My sisters held me back from walking off to find Eleanor, Freddie took me over half way where the stage was where Gina stood up there with the DJ.

"Can I have everyone's attention please" she says, Freddie went up standing next to her "As you may know it's my Dads birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD" she shouts waving at me "so my half brother Freddie and I had decided to do something dedicated to a meaning of trust and love, we've have had a crazy year but what we all realize that at the end of the day we're family" she pauses to hands the microphone to Fred.

"So we put together a video dedicated to these two important people who mean the world to us...enjoy" the lights went low and the screen immediately turned white before a video showed up, bringing a little light in the room.

I took a quick moment to try and scan the crowd to search for Eleanor, but a familiar line of lyrics caught my attention.

Realizing that that was my song, the song I wrote about my break up but it was mixed with another song that I also wrote except it's about confessing my love to El.

But how the fuck did they know about it, I kept that somewhere private, there going to hear me out once this party is over.

Tho they both are pretty good in this song, sounding just like me.

Eleanor's p.o.v

I've heard that song before, Louis once sang it to me that day he confessed that he loved me, I'll never forget that day we said our I love you's for the first time together.

Being young and in love

But hearing the other part of the song, where I know he must have written that as well, where it says how he's been missing the love of his life and is stuck on a path where I'm no longer there by his side.

Left me in tears,

That's how much I mean to him

More than anything

He really does love me, but everything's is feeling like a roller coaster and I can't live like that.

I teared up a bit and ran out of the place and to the garden, holding my belly and crying.

This baby is the only thing that has me feeling so in love with Louis, and I feel so sorry that this angel might not have their Mum and Dad together because their love is so confusing.

I'm sorry that I let Jay down on her one wish, I forgive Louis but I don't think we could ever be with each other again.

"Eleanor" I turned around to see him there just a few steps away from me.

"Leave me alone Louis" I said trying to hide my emotions "El, just please listen to me-"
"No I can't take it anymore, I forgive you for everything you've done and I keep getting hurt by your bullshit and yet even to this day, especially that song, I still love you and I can't stand it to have this feeling for you" I cried even harder.

He tried to come closer but I keep taking a step back. "Eleanor please...I had nothing to do with what the kids put through, trust me I'm surprised as well, I didn't want you to find out that way...the song is true" he took a deep breath.

"I meant every single word and you know it even that other part that no one was suppose to know, when I kept missing you, when I spent every second having you on my mind and if faith ever brought us back in each other's lives I would still say I love you in a heartbeat" I stayed quiet when he then walked closer and closer to me.

"I love you Eleanor Jane Calder, I've never stopped loving you and I can't spend another moment without you, if I could go back in time and fix everything, every fucked up thing I've done wrong, I would do that at a blink of an eye, all just for you"

he grabbed my hands, his face already had tears falling, the same feeling flashed back to that day at Jays funeral when I forgave him and almost fell in love again after forever.

"I spent sixteen years in hopes to forget about you, trying to not regret that I gave a piece of you up for adoption while you had a family with someone else...I may now have another chance to not be that stupid again but I'm sorry that she or he might not have the parents that others have"

"Eleanor-"

"Stop, I cant do this, I can't be going back and forth with you because we-"

Louis p.o.v:

I pressed my lips on hers to make her stop talking.

Yes I know I should've let her talk

But we were gonna end up going to continue on the same topic.

She quickly returned the kiss by holding my face just like I'm doing to her.

"I love you so much" I whisper pulling away and pressed our foreheads together "I love you too"

"Please, I promise I'll never leave you again, never hurt you, just be by your side forever and love you.....Marry me Eleanor" She looked at me with the exact expression I've always hope she would react.

A smile

"Yes, YES YES YES I'll marry you"
She kissed me again but came to a quick end when the feeling of rain showered down the night sky.

"Looks like Mums happy" I laughed giving her a peck and picked her up bridal style spinning us around.

We heard squeals coming from the other side of the garden.

Our kids were jumping around the rain and high-five-ing each other "we did it" "FINALLY" they say running up to us to give a hug.

"We love you guys" Eleanor says "we love you too Mum and Dad" They say about to cry.
"How were you two able to afford this?" I say letting go of our group hug, remembering that I'm still mad at them.

"We saved up our allowance...okay Max helped out....FINE Zayn and Gigi put in as well" Freddie spoke up.

"Are you mad that we took your song and made a crazy remix out of it" Gina says a little worried, "I'm mad enough to ground you both but without it I wouldn't have got the love of my life back" I looked over at Eleanor chuckling over my joke.

God I love her

"We better head back inside it's not healthy to be out in the rain this long" she says as we soon head back inside.

People were cheering to the man who was on stage, he looked familiar with the long hair and the....oh my god.

"Everyone give it up for the birthday dude" Stevie Aoki shouts through the mic "come on up and say a few words" everyone pushed me up the front stage and I was thrown a mic towards me.

"Oh, uh wow uh...I really don't know what to say uh well first I wanna thank everyone for coming and thank my kids for setting this party up but...I wanna thank a special person in my life that I love deeply, Eleanor come up here please"

My sisters looked over at her and pushed her up the stage next to me, I held her hand then spoke "not only Eleanor and I are together but, we're expecting" the whole crowd gasped and cheered.

Especially Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, Doris and Ernest were screaming and crying for joy

I kissed El for a quick second before continuing my speech.

This has really been the best birthday ever, not only did the rest of the nigh I had everyone here, get caked by Stevie but I received the best gift ever

Eleanor