Fifty-one

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

Flower's were everywhere from almost people who I didn't know, a sliver casket was in the middle of the cemetery where there was nothing but sobs and tears from everyone even me.

So many people went to give speeches some cried and one just ran off, that person was Freddie after he couldn't speak in front of his friends and family.

"Gr-grandma Jay was the best person in the world, she ment so much to people an-and I just w-want t-t-to say-" tears filled out his blue eyes while he tried to continue with his speech.

But he just ran off into Lotties arms crying, I couldn't even say a word when I tried to talk cause I would break down badly.
Louis didn't show up as Felicite said he had to clear his mind before seeing his mum.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

Max and I arrived a bit late to the funeral as I didn't want anyone of Louis friends or relatives to know that I'm here.

We got to the cemetery but I noticed Louis over at the benches, "Max I'll be there in a bit I think I forgot something in the car" I lied hoping he would buy it and luckily he did.

I went over to Louis seeing him sobbing while pulling his own hair, "Louis?" I said taking another step closer towards him, he turned around and quickly hugged me making me hug him back.

"El, I -I'm scared" he cried, I rubbed his back to try and comfort him, "you don't need to Lou, she wouldn't want you like this crying" I pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears with my thumb.

"You need to be brave, Jay of course loved you so much and we're all gonna miss her but life has to go on" I tell him, he nods as I lead him over to where everyone else were.

Louis didn't bother to leave my side as everyone placed their prays and words. I held his hand when the workers began to lower Jay down the ground.

I know it's hard to say goodbye to someone you love, but there's always that quote.

'When one leaves another one is born.'

From what I could tell a new life could arrive.

After everybody left the cemetery it was about rain so we all drove back to Louis house as the girls were feeling tired after all that crying. Gina wanted to spend the night but her turn in being there won't be until Thursday and it's Monday.

"El could you stay for a bit longer please I just want the girls and Freddie to fall asleep so I can talk to you" he says before I left with Gina and Max.

I looked over at them seeing that they were about to leave and back at Louis then agreed. "I'll call an uber to bring me home, you go ahead and take Gina home she's exhausted" I told Max before he drove of he nodded then left.
I walked back inside Louis house and found Freddie fast asleep on the couch and the girls and Ernest had already went to their rooms. I could've woke Freddie up but after a rough day I decided not to except I place a blanket on top of him "sweet dreams love" I kissed his head then went towards the kitchen to make Louis some tea.

He came into the kitchen just after I finished pouring a cup for him and I, "here" I said passing him his cup as he sat down next to me on the island.

I rubbed his back to stop causing him from shaking, "everything is going to be alright Lou" I whispered placing my hand on his shoulder.

"How, she was my rock, every single thing I've learned from her, I just feel like I'm broken now" he sobs "now she's your guardian angel, believe me Louis I've also been broken once but life moves on" he looked at me hugged me tight.

"I was a dick for leaving you Eleanor I was young and fucked up from the drugs I took, I had no control" he cried even harder, all could do was nod. I really wish to forgive him but it would just make me fall in love with him again.

But want to so badly, "I forgive you Louis" I say while pulling away from the bear hug, he looked at me for a moment before slowly coming closer and smash his soft lips onto mines.

It felt like the kiss from yesterday in the elevator, full of magic and passion. He quickly picked me up from my seat and lead me to his room, were he closed the door. "I've missed you -I miss us" I said kissing him again.

But it was more than just that...

[A/N: Hoe-la my people who might be reading this it is I 06051m's sister once again as you may know she just left to the academy so guess who's in charge of her Wattpad stories.... MEEEE.

Ok moving on.. I'm finishing the rest of this story hoping she doesn't kill me if this doesn't turn out how she wanted it to be so, RUN FOR THE HILLS. 🏃]