Thrity-three

Gina-Lees p.o.v:

Ok I panicked REAL BAD as I tried to jump out of the couch and make a run for it I don't think I'm actually ready to see my mother but I am ready Ugh I can't decide this.

"Stay here" Freddie whispered and walked out of the room.

About a few minutes later Bruce came running in and attacked me down to the floor.

Freddie's p.o.v:

Gina was panicking once the door opened and I know what she could've done but all I need to do is make sure Eleanor doesn't see her and tell Max about it.

So I told Gina to stay there while I went to distract Eleanor, "your back" I say seeing Max's hand wrapped in a cast "yeah after the burn Max made the doctors said that he was lucky enough that his skin didn't came of" she laughed and that's when Bruce came in barking and pulling Eleanor's jacket to his direction.

Wow he's a smart dog I know exactly what he's gonna do. "Stop it Bruce" she pulled him off, which reliefed me.

But he didn't get away with it and gave us a weird dog glare he made then ran to the living room where I heard Gina scream.

"What was that?" Eleanor says questioned and walked over there however Max quickly went to block the door frame "uhhh nobody" I said quickly but Gina screamed more "STOP IT STOP IT BAD DOG FREDDIE HELP ME" Eleanor felt more confused and tried to get out of the gap of Max.

"You can't go in there Eleanor" he said but she didn't listen as she quickly pushed him out of the way, now I think I'm about to panic about this.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

I rolled my eyes and pushed Max out of the way to see who was that person that was screaming.

Noticing Bruce biting someones leg trying to drag the personon the floor, "No bad Bruce stop that" I shoo him away to a time out, I looked over at the girl who has hair all around her face "you ok" I say and she sat up from the floor flipped her hair for me to see her, "yeah I'm fine thanks-uhh"

Both of our eyes went huge seeing each other, this girl who just looks exactly like- "Gina you alright" Freddie interrupted my thoughts.

I can't believe this it's her.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

There I stood face to face with my mother as Freddie was trying to make me say something but I was to concentrated at looking at Eleanor who has now cried knowing that she's seeing the girl who she had put up for adoption and after sixteen years later the girl has returned to her life.