Fifty-six

Gina-lee's p.o.v:

It was late at night and Freddie had decided to stay at hospital with his mothers family for the night, I was fine with that because I had to head back to my mums house since I can't stay at the other house with just Louis there.

I don't know why but I just feel uncomfortable if it's just the two of us alone.

Freddie had texted him earlier saying that he and I won't be back till tomorrow due to a car issue, luckily Louis was alright with it.

I ended up taking Freddie's car instead of an uber cause it needed gas anyways.
I opened the door and the first thing I see was Bruce outside scratching the glass begging to be let in, I also noticed that mum and Max aren't here, I let Bruce in where he went straight to the heater to warm up, poor thing.

Before I closed the glass I noticed that he had laid business on the back porch, "Bruce your supposed to shit on the grass" I groan to him and went to get a bag to dispose it.
I was about to pick it up when something caught my eye, so instead of picking up the crap, I picked up the little plastic thing that was on top of the pile. "What is this?" I ask myself confused as I flipped it over seeing a strange looking line on it, still I was confused.

I went back inside holding the plastic with the bag and wrapped it up then headed to my room to google what this was and once I saw the results I grabbed my phone and texted Freddie.

Me: Fred quick question, what did you actually see that day when my mum ran out of your house?

I set my phone down and waited for his reply, but I heard Mum and Max downstairs.
"honestly I think that pasta wasn't even good but the waiter had to still charge me for insulting him" I hear max say as I tiptoed to close my door gently so they don't know that I'm here.
"Whatever, anyways I'm going to bed nighty nights" mum says walking upstairs.
"El wait you have to remember that tomorrow the first thing you gotta do is take that 'you know'" he says in a very low voice I couldn't really hear correctly.

I later hear their footsteps go to their rooms and the doors being shut, I went on thinking to what they were actually saying, all I know is that I have found something that might be theirs in my dogs poo and it's giving me a hunch.

But I need to wait for Freddie's reply in order to get this straighten.

(The next day)

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, I thought it was the alarm but it was actually Freddie calling me.

"Hello"
"G sorry I didn't reply on your text, my battery died and I fell asleep but enough of that, what do you mean by what happened that day?"
"Listen, I found something when I got home from the hospital and you need to see it"
"What is it?"
"I'll tell you in person, I'll met me at the hospital cafeteria in a bit I'm on my way"
"K"

I quickly hanged up and went to change into a different outfit since I fell asleep in my clothes of yesterday. I then quietly went outside and closed the door without waking up mum Max or Bruce, and went to Freddie's car which was parked around the block since the other cars were at the drive way.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

"El, El wake up" I hear max shake me "what" I answer with a yawn "I think Bruce shit out the answer thingy" my eyes were fully opened as I heard him say that, we rushed outside and He began to search with a bag in his hand. He looked and looked everywhere but nothing was there.

What?

"It's gotta be here, I don't get it" he said getting up from squatting, "ok maybe if I take one right now then we'll find out for sure" I tell him running back upstairs.
I grabbed the box from my drawers, shut the bathroom door and got the second test out and peed on it, "El let me in" Max knocks "hold on" I say washing my hands. I open the door and pulled him in without letting Bruce follow.
We both sat in the tub and waited, again I felt nervous but prayed this to not be true, yesterday Max took me out to get my mind off of this and it was alright until he mentioned it again before I went to bed.

I soon flinched hear the loud timer beep meaning that it's time, "are you ready" he asked I bit my lips and nodded as he passes me it covering the answer with his thumb, I took slow deep breaths and faced down to look at it.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I waited for Gina to arrive as I sat down eating a cold burger from the hospital cafeteria, I spent the night here with Grandma Tammi and uncle Austin to talk to them about...everything.
The last time I saw them was when I was four and since I don't really remember anything cause I was young I really wanted to catch up with what I went through, I told them about my movie career, my new tv show, and Gina.

Of course they where shocked that my Dad had a kid with his ex girlfriend the same time around when he was expecting me. I told them how my half sister  was brought up in adoption and how we met to my surprise they weren't even upset with that.

Gina came running in out of breath as she spots me from my seat, "Freddie" she pants while sitting down "I have to tell you something" she reaches through her purse "what happened" I asked worried, she fishes out a small blue bag where she unwraps it revealing some weird looking thing that made me lose my appetite.
"What is that" I say confused and disgusted, "a pregnancy test" she says serious "and why am I looking at this what are telling..." I leave her to answer, "I think it's my mum's" I gave her a look "how?"

"Because It's positive"