Thrity-nine

Jacobs p.o.v:

I felt upset seeing Freddie like this, we know how much he wanted his parents to just get along and with the fact he told us in that his father wanted to divorce Freddie's mother, is only bringing more problems for Fred.

"That's sad to hear" Ryan says as he's chatting on Skype with Freddie, we just got to our hotel that we're staying in for the charity event in Vegas today, though it's different without Freddie we still got to make this well.

"Well Fredward hope you find Gina we're going to try our best and hope there's luck" Izak said to the tablet and gave it to me to say something.
"Uh-yeah we promise oh look at the time we gotta go bye" I quickly hanged up with panic because that's usually what I do when I don't know what to say to a person who's sad.

"Boi are you serous" Izak face plams, "I panicked okay" I groan and sat on my side bed. "Well we can't fight right now cause tomorrow we're going to the event so let's just get some sleep" Ryan spoke and laid down we did the same and went to bed.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I can't stand it here the whole day was getting me so jealous, it was visiting day and all the girls got to go spend the day with their parents and that meant that they were allow to leave for the day. And sadly I was the only one who didn't get a visit.

It brought me sadness knowing how Zayn and Gigi didn't bother coming to find me. I had literally felt lonely and a whole inside my heart thinking that I would fall and no one will catch me.

"Tomorrow will be the event for free needs and it will be the perfect field trip for the girls" I heard Mrs Iroyn say on the phone which caused me to shoot straight up from my bed.

I realized the door was open so I was able to hear what she was saying. "They'll love it cause there will be cameras and we'll get to be on TV oh it would be amazing" my eyes open wide hearing that they'll be cameras, it gives me a great idea.

I would be able to get attention from TV and have someone know where I am. It would get Zayn or somebody to find me.

(The next day)

I got up extra early to make sure that Mrs Iryon doesn't find out that I knew, I got dressed and waited in the living room calmed to know that I'm going to be out of this place in no time.

"Ah good morning Gina-Lee, why up so early?" Mrs Iryon said walking in "uh well I wanted to uh-um-help" really Gina that's what you got to say.

"Well I have some good news we're going to a charity event and that means we'll not spend the day in here" she smiles which got me excited. "How great" she turns back around and goes upstairs to wake up those other girls who I hate.

Not even a minute they were ready to go and everyone headed over to the van.

Zayns p.o.v:

Eleanor came over today to see if there was any news over Gina, but once again there was nothing. She helped a bit with Gigi since now she couldn't get up with a giant belly and swollen feet.
I got a text from the nationals saying that there's something related from   but don't know if its her.

I turned on the channel that it told me and saw that it was one of those challenge events for free thing why do I need to see this?

Before I was about to turn the TV off there came a scene of a girl running to one of the cameras, it left me speechless.

It was Gina