Nineteen

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I sigh in relief as I made it to my house after running all the way from Freddies place.

Slowly I opened the door not wanting to make a sound however I noticed my Dad standing there causing me to scream, "GINA-LEE MALIK WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IT'S PASS YOUR FREAKEN CURFEW", he yells as I just stood there like an idiot.

"Uh...I-I went to Freddies house and...-" "AND WHAT DID YOU TWO DO IT- I SWEAR GINA YOUR ARE GOING TO BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE-" "ZAYN" Gigi cut him off coming over to him, honestly I hate how my Dad thinks stupidly if I hang out with a boy or something.

"I was at Freddies house and we didn't do nothing we were just talking about our party and how it's going to be and who will be invited, so will you excuse me I'm going to my room and sleep, goodnight" I say in my sassy way and went up the stairs.

I shut the door and let my anger out by mumbling curse words while turning on my laptop and putting on my headphones playing music as I sat on my bed, I searched around on Google or should I say just Google myself see how many people notice me around.

There was a soft knock on my door and Dad came in "Gina" he says softly, I looked at him with a [I don't want to talk to you] look.

"Listen, I'm sorry for yelling at you, I just got quite scared you weren't home on time and it made me mad to know you were with a boy" I rolled my eyes at what he's saying I hate it when he brings up the 'you can't be with boy's' conversation.

"I know Dad but honestly do you think I would go out with some boy and come back late" I lied, he nods "you never know who would want you, just remember there's only three boys that will in your life" I looked at him.

"Who?" "Your two brother's and I" I began to laugh and playfully rolled my eyes, "yeah okay" I giggled, he seemed serious and began to tickle me, I hate when he does that cause I'm very ticklish.

"Dad..stop" I laughed and try to push him off but I failed, Gigi then came in my room and looked at us "GI-GI...Help me" I cried of laughter, she then started to tickle Dad and soon we all stopped, "okay fine, no boy will ever be in my life I promise" once again I lied to him.

"That's my girl" he smiled and kissed my head "night angel" Gigi said as they both left my room. I'm very lucky to have parents like them, it would be a horror if something bad happened to all of us.

Freddie's p.o.v:

"FREDDIE REGIN TOMLINSON, EXPLAIN TO ME WHY WAS THAT GIRL IN MY HOUSE" my Dad yelled, I rolled my eye's "uh...We were planning our party and putting innovations to people duh, now if you're thinking wrong that if me and Gina DID IT then your wrong Mr, besides Izak was here with us he just made a run for it when you woke up, so there" I told him in my sassy way.

He hates it when I sass because he apparently is the king of sass and no one does that to him, but It's not my fault I got that from him and now I'm the sass master.

"Don't you dare talk like that to me Fredward I'm the king of sass and you'll never take my lead" he flipped his fake hair and went to his room. I groaned and went to mine's.

Well at least I got that problem done, I sigh and closed my door, walking over to my bed I grabbed my teddy bear who's name is 'boo' the only girl in my life is her since no other female has been in my life lately.

I hugged her tight and cuddle myself to sleep, my thoughts came quick in thinking about what happened earlier, seeing Izak and Gina about to kiss in my closet, good thing I interrupted that moment or else they would have been doing more than just kissing.

If you know what I mean. Ew

I felt my eye's soon closing and let my mind take me to my dreamland.

(The next day)

Zayns p.o.v

I scrolled through my phone finding a good picture for my Twitter profile, when I heard Gigi scream making me spill my coffee on my pants. I ran over to our room seeing her starring at the mirror with her shirt up, "Babe what's wrong are the babies all right" I asked very worried.

She turned around and tears fell from her eyes and nodded, "Zayn" she whisper and came closer to me, "look" she pointed at her stomach, I looked down and saw a bump, my sacred face turned into a big smile.

"Our babies" I felt tears of joy fall from my eye's, the bump didn't really look like four months it was like she's seven or eight months ahead. "What happened I heard screaming" Gina ran in with a towel on her head. She looked at us then gasped, "yay your starting to show" G squealed and ran to hug us.

I quite felt sad in knowing she's going to find out in one month now I gotta make the best of it.

"Dad did you hear me" G snapped me out of my thoughts, "what?" She rolled her eye's and spoke "I said, today is the only day you and Freddie's Dad can talk over the party which is in a month and next year" she said, not wanting to explain again.

Oh shit now what I'm I going to do

"U-uh..s-sure are we going over to his place or-" "their place of course, now where leaving in a few so I better get changed" she told us walking out, I looked over at Gigi where she's just giving me the [your problem you solve it] kinda look.

I have a feeling Louis isn't going to like this, seeing me after a long time.

[A/N: my face when I realize this chapter and story doesn't make any sense: