Fifty-two

Gina-lee's p.o.v:

I texted Freddie almost 15 times for.

1) to make sure everyone is okay after the funeral yesterday
And
2) for him to check up on my mum since she didn't come home last night

"Why isn't he texting back ugh" I whined as Max handed me over a cup of tea with milk "he's just probably asleep everybody did have a rough night Gina" I sigh at his words it's true but I'm just worried.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

My eyes fluttered open feeling my vision burning from the sun, I rubbed them a bit and tried to get up.

When suddenly I feel two strong arms wrapped around me, almost causing me to scream for the hills realizing who was it seeing the familiar tattoos and cologne.

I faced Louis to try to get off his grip but that makes him only grabbing me tighter, the memories of last night flash through my mind.

The way his hands travelled all over my body, his sweet kisses, the moans we made.

No what I'm I thinking

He moves to the other side so that his back is faced against me.

Thank God.

Not even a blink I grabbed my clothes that's all over the floor without making a sound I put them back on and tiptoed towards the door.

Closing it quietly I walked passed a sleeping Freddie on the couch

What Louis and I did was a mistake, I can't accept this.

No matter how amazing it was my love for him will just go all crazy, before I opened the front door a loud noise came to where Freddie was causing him to wake up and check his phone.

It made it time for me to open the door and run out of there before he notices.

I ran towards the bridge of town and dialed an uber to take me home, all I could think about was Louis and how he'll react when he finds out after an amazing night we had was over the minute I left.

The ride back to my house had given me anxiety, thinking what would happen if Max and Gina are already up and start asking questions to what happened and why I didn't came home last night.

I prayed for that not to happen, yet sadly my words weren't heard, as I opened the door seeing my daughter, friend and dog in a side line with their arms crossed and glares straight at me.

"Where were you" Max says like a strict parent along with Gina and Bruce still glaring, "i-it's a long story" I sighly said looking down at my hands.

Gina sighs and whispers something to Max they both nodded and she took Bruce's leash, well you can tell Max about that, I'm going to take Bruce out for a walk" she said leashing the dog and walking outside.

I turn back to Max where he followed me towards the kitchen, "so are you going to tell me or what" I sigh to his words and told him that spent the night there, only because I can trust him. I've always have.

"El do you think that that was right, he's probably upset after confessing his sorrow to you and thinks your just taking it as trash after leaving" tears slip out my eyes as I sob to what he said.
But it's not simple, even if he does divorce, confess, and apologize, Icm just scared for it to happen again.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I knew that I wouldn't handle what she was gonna say, I don't do well when they explain something even after Freddie told me that my mum had just left off running from his house.

A hunch came to me knowing that something went on last night which made mum spend the night but it doesn't make it clear?

I drove to Freddie's house with Bruce in the back sticking his little head out the window like what usually dogs do in car rides.

I parked on the drive way and head towards the backyard where everyone was eating breakfast on the back porch. Bruce went over to Doris and Ernest to comfort them as I went to talk to Freddie.

"I don't really know what happened once you called, I woke up, answered it then BAM!! Eleanor just ran as if she went for the hills" he scratches his head confused as I was when he explained. We know well get our answer later as Max will tell us later.

But as much as I would like to talk to Louis Freddie and Lottie told me how they all heard him cry a while ago, probably because he's still griefing over the funeral yesterday.

Though it just doesn't feel like that was all.

I spent the rest of the day at their house helping the girls pack Johannas room some just sobbed as they went through pictures and ornaments she had.
Carefully I placed the last box on the bed and asked what their going to do with all of her things, some responded, to keep it in her room back in London or donate some the old clothes and shoes.

I slowly nodded and my phone ranged reveling a text Max left me saying that mum only spent the night by accident after talking to Louis late at night.

I showed the text to my brother where he said, "I feel like this is a lie and covering something up" I looked at him then back at the text.

"Same"