WINNER

this is short, but straight to the point. 

I'm learning how to write violent/fight scene so be nice to me:

warning: blood, violence and drug use

SPENCERS POV

I watched Amity deteriorate in front of me, to call her a shadow of herself would not do it justice. I cried every time he injected her with the drug. I left the room every time he would undress her. He dragged her out of the room sometimes and she would come back with damp hair and new clothes. I am glad to she is being somewhat looked after.

She's stopped talking to us, no more stories and no more pretending she's okay. He injects her routinely, sometimes letting her start her withdrawal symptoms, his sadistic side needing to be employed. When she's just sober enough to feel he uses a small collection of knives to torture her. She does her best not to scream, I watch her as he splits her skin, I watch as she writhes in pain. I watch her clamp her eyes shut and bite her lip and she holds back the yell, eventually she breaks and her screams fill the room around her. 

I want to look away from the screen but I can't, I make myself watch because no matter what I'm going through its nowhere near what she's experiencing. 

I watch as he uses different knives to slice her flesh. Watch as she screams and cries. Watches as she squirms with the agony he's forcing on to her. He enjoys this, his eyes light up every time she calls out for me. When he finally stops he looks up at the camera and slowly licks the blood off one of the knives. 

"I hope you're enjoying the show Spencer." he hisses into the lens as I crumble. 

================================================================================

A few days later he sits and chain smokes in the chair beside her, watching something on his iPod. Every time he finishes one he puts it out on her skin. She'd shout out swear words as he did and he enjoyed this. By the sixth one she'd had enough, I see something in her snap.

"You fucking bastard!" she yells, her voice is broken and her eyes are full of tears. He laughs, standing up and walking over to her tied down body. 

"Listen, I'm having fun with you but soon you'll be broken and I'll be bored and I'll get to kill you, I win."

================================================================================

TWO WEEKS LATER

He's getting bored now. We can all see it but we say nothing. Amity knows it too, she reacts more to the pain instead of holding it in and this worked for a while but now he doesn't seem to care. He comes less and less, feeds her less and less. He doesn't bother undoing her from her binds.

Right before I fell asleep he left her tied to the bed with his ever-present implements of torture in view. 

When he returns to her the next day he's slow,  lazy, about what he does but I notice Amity is a lot more alert. Her eyes pop, darting around but Finlay doesn't notice. 

She suddenly slides her hand out of the strap and makes a quick movement to his neck. There's a brief second where he just stares at her, shocked. Suddenly blood starts spurting from his neck, masses of red pumping out with every beat his wretched heart gives. His eyes widen as he stumbles back into the chair, falling into it. He doesn't take his eyes off he as she holds up the scalpel he'd used to torture her over and over. I glance at the tray of torture implements and see the one nearest to her was the scalpel. 

She doesn't make an attempt to move, she crouches down and stares at him deep in his eyes. There is blood all over her face, still being covered with every spurt from his wound but she doesn't seem to care. The flow of blood slows but he's still breathing, just. Amity smiles at him. He begins to gurgle from the blood in his airways. 

"I'm going watch you die now." she says, her voice is calm, the cockney accent the clearest I'd hurt it in weeks. "Fuck you, I win, you fucking bastard."

His eyes begin to fog as he realises this is it. His head rolls back and his chest stops rising but Amity doesn't move. She stays staring at him for ten minutes. None of us talk, I don;t know what to say. 

"Come on angel, come back to me." I whisper as a tear falls down my cheek. She suddenly springs into action, shoving her hand in his pocket and pulls out his keys. She looks to the camera, she is almost entirely covered in blood.

"I'm coming home." she says before running out of the door.