VEGAS

AMITY'S POV

"Merry Christmas!" Penny yells as she engulfs me in a hug. I see a bag-laden Derek enter the room, he nods at me.

"Merry Christmas guys." says Spencer as he enters from the hall. His hair is still damp from the shower, he is wearing black trousers, a white shirt and the novelty Christmas tie I had gotten him. Penny flicks it as he hugs her.

"God, it smells gorgeous in here." Penny says as she takes the bags off of Morgan and, places them on the floor. I smooth down the black velvet dress I'm wearing, it falls to my mid thigh, I'm wearing black hold up stockings underneath and black high heels.

"Well someone cooked enough food to smell out an entire city, so you have her to thank." Spencer announces as he ignores Derek jibes about his tie.

"Do you have real food, because my Baby Girl thought it was okay to serve me sushi for Christmas dinner. Its not okay to serve me sushi for Christmas dinner." Derek shoots a look at Penny and I chuckle.

"I thought it would be different." Penny shrugs.

"There's so much food left, please eat it, its all on the table." I tell them. Derek doesn't hesitate to dive into the leftover food. I chuckle, pulling out beers for Spencer and Derek. I serve Penny and myself the cocktail punch I made, I stole the recipe off a morning show in the UK years ago, and everyone I've ever made it for loves it. I hand the glass to Penny, she takes a sip and then her eyes widen.

"Oh Amity, this is delicious." she tells me before taking another gulp.

"This is also delicious." Derek says a roast potato in one hand and leg of turkey in the other. "What is with these potatoes, they are crazy good."

"I got this seasoning from Marks and Spencer's, it's a British shop, it does clothes, home wear and over priced food, but this seasoning, oh my god, I couldn't do Christmas without it. I ordered specially."

"Your accent is still so adorable to me." Penny sighs, taking another gulp of her drink. "Can we do presents?"

"Oh yes!" I say, pulling out the presents I got for Penny (a pair of earrings shaped like a swallow, totally cute) and Derek (the complete Tarantino collection - because he'd never seen them and I thought that was an outrage). They gave me mine (Derek gave me the Die Hard collection - for the same reasons as me and Penny had given me a fifties style dress, I loved it). I watch Penny pour her third glass of punch.

"Slow down Garcia, you didn't see how much alcohol she put in it." Spencer says with a straight face. "Seriously."

"Its Christmas Spencer." I giggle, walking over to the speaker and put on 'You're Gorgeous' by Baby Bird and I laugh again as I see Penny get excited.

"Oh, yes, I love this song." she squeals.

"I know, right?"

"Seconded, this song is awesome, but I'm choosing the next song. My belly is full and I am now ready to drink and dance into the night." Derek announces, walking over to the speaker. He scrolls through my music and a grin spreads across his face. "Hell no, oh I am beginning to like you more and more."

The music changes suddenly and I smile.

"What do you know about Biggie?" he questions me.

"What don't I know about Biggie?" I reply.

"I thought you were all about girl power, women's rights."

"Hey, I can be for all that and like degrading, misogynistic rap too."

We proceed to drink in vast quantities, I get drunk enough to show Derek I know all the lyrics to many Biggie songs. He loves this. Spencer also loves this. Penelope, by this point, is so drunk that she's asleep on the couch to notice this.