CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS

I'm sorry its short. Love you all.

REID'S POV

"Could you be more excited?" I laugh at her as shetweaks the presents under the tree. Its Christmas Eve and she looked like an excited child.
"No, probably not." she reply, I lean over and grabs her hand, spinning her in a circle before pulling her to me. I kissher deeply.
"Its nice to be alone." I whisper as I pull back. She nods. Despite the fact my holiday had started a couple of days ago the team had been in and out of the house pretty much all of the time. Derek was ecstatic about the painting, he was taking it to her a few days after Christmas. Him and Garcia were coming over tomorrow evening but we had until then to ourselves. She pulls back, circling the room, looking at it for the hundredth time.
"Its perfect, I mean it, stop worrying."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"All the food that needs to be cooked and prepared is cooking and has been prepared."
"Good, then we should go to bed." I take her hand but she stops, biting her lip. "What's wrong?"
"Did you do the stocking?" she whispers. I chuckle.
"Of course I did, its in my closet."
"Good, okay then, bed." she skips down to my bedroom and I switch the lights off and follow her. She has placed a sack at the foot of the bed on my side, she turns and smiles at me. I pull the stocking I made her and place it on her side. It's filled with CD's (Oasis - Time Flies, Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon, The Strokes - Last Nite), there's a jar of baconaise (bacon flavoured mayonnaise), How To Survive the Zombie Apocalypse Manual, Water Colour Pencils and a few other things. I was very happy with it.
She undresses and pulls my Doctor Who shirt over her head. I strip to my boxers and then slide into bed. She turns the light off and then joins me, her body attracted to mine instantly, like a magnet. My fingers roam up and down her back as I kiss her neck.
"Oh my love, I am ever so excited to spend Christmas with you." I murmur into her skin. She shivers beneath me.
"Are you sure everything is going to go right?" she asks anxiously.
"I know it, even if something goes wrong, it will be amazing." I keep talking as I move down, pushing up the shirt and kissing her stomach. She giggles and I revel at the sound. I bite her skin gently and she looks down at me. I glance quickly at the time. 12:02.
"Merry Christmas." I whisper.
"Merry Christmas." she replies, sitting up. I sit up with her, watching her carefully. She had that wicked glint in her eye, something that had been occurring a lot lately. She seemed set on trying to see how far she can push me, wearing sexy underwear to bed, wearing tight fitting clothing and pushing me further as we fool around. She's trying to seduce me.
"Do you think we should have an early night?" she asks, pushing me back and straddling me. I moan quietly, hands going to her waist and pulling her to me.
"I think we have to get up early, but," as I say 'but' I flip her over so she's pinned under me, my mouth on her neck, biting and sucking softly. She moans beneath me. "I'm sure a little longer wont make a difference."
I pull the shirt up over her head and can't stop the groan that slips out as I see her lying beneath me in purple lace underwear, I can see her watching me, waiting to see my reaction. I take a deep, calming breath but even that is shaky.
"What are you doing to me?" I mutter under my breath, closing my eyes. I feel her move under me and I when I finally open my eyes she's grinning wickedly.
"Me?" she asks, innocently. She reaches down between us and grasps me in her hand. I groan loudly. I think she asks me a question but I don't hear it as her hands slide under my boxers and make my eyes roll. She moves further down and my heart starts to race.
"Oh Amity." I gasp as she takes me in her mouth. "Oh fuck."
My language filter is non existent in Amity's presence, she makes me curse and say things I'd never normally say, but I don't mind it. She brings out a whole other side to me. I close my eyes and try to focus on my breathing, but I can't, all I can think about is Amity. Amity. Amity.

"Merry Christmas!" I hear a cheery voice call. I don't open my eyes, just reach out for her and pull her closer to me.
"Its too early, no Christmas yet." I tell her as I lie my head on her stomach. She tries to push my up but I cling to her.
"You don't even know what the time is, sleepyhead." she sighs. I still don't open my eyes. "Come on, I've been up for an hour, I actually let you sleep in."
"Fine," I sigh, opening one eye. She has her dark hair brushed and put into an elaborately detailed braided bun, weaved with green and red ribbon. She has subtle makeup, her long lashes framing her big eyes. She's wearing red pyjamas with white snowflakes printed on them. Her eyes are bright with excitement. "There's a cup of coffee there." she points to my bedside table. As I pump up the pillows and settle back into them with my cup of coffee she places both stockings at the end of the bed. She sits cross legged next to me.
"Go ahead, open it up." I urge, motioning for her to open.
"I'll wait." she says, biting her lip. I drink down half my coffee and the put it back on the side. I grab for my stocking, surprised at my own excitement.
"Ok, lets go." she grins. I open up the bag and begin to pull out the presents. She has given me a mug shaped like the Tardis, a huge book on the behind the scenes of Star Trek, a box of 'edible eyes' (googly eyes you can stick on food and then eat) and a lot of other little things such as underwear, playdough and a 'USB Mix Tape' (her pretty handwriting telling me the songs she had chosen).
"Oh this is all so great!" I tell her, taking my time to go through them all properly.
"Oh Spencer, its all perfect." she throws herself at me, her arms wrapping around me, hugging me tightly. I hold her.
"I'm gad you like it." I whisper, placing a hand on her back. "Are you ok?"
"Yeah, I am good." she climbs up off the bed, and straightens herself out. "Come on, breakfast and presents."
I climb after her, puling my shirt on and following her to the living room. She has breakfast food all along the side, ready to be cooked. She has two piles of presents piled neatly on the floor. I pick up two cushions from the couch and throw them on the floor. I sit down and so does she.
"Ready?" she asks, laughing. I nod. "Go!"
We tear into our presents, the first one I open a small package to reveal a comic book. I stare at it, it's a Batman one.
"Its where Joker meets Harley, its meant to be good." she explains, I look up at her and she's sat with an unopened present on her lap.
"Hey you, get on with your own presents." I say as I grab another one. They are wrapped perfectly in white paper with repeated silver calligraphy 'Merry Christmas' printed all over it, a silver ribbon and bow fastened on top. I take my time undoing this one and I mutter a 'no way' as I see the t-shirt she bought me, its white with a picture of Finn from Adventure Time wearing a Rick Grimes outfit, and Jake wearing a Daryl one. I glance at the present near the bottom of her pile.
"What's up?" she asks as she places the set of paints I bought her to the side with a smile.
"You'll see." I chuckle, opening the next present. I've opened a pair of Converse, a bunch of books from my 'To Read' list and a canvas Amity had paintedof myself and her as superheroes drawn in Marvel style by the time she's opened the shirt. The shirt that she had bought me, exactly the same.
"Freaky, huh?" I laugh.
"That's so fucking weird." she mutters, holding it up. "There were, like, five shirts I was going to choose from, that's so fucking weird."
"This is awesome by the way." I tell her, holding up the canvas. "I am digging us as a crime duo."
"Ditto, it came to mind remarkably easy."
I open up the last few presents: a pale blue button up shirt, a striped tie and a voucher for the big bookstore in town.
Irip of the paper of the last present and it takes me a few seconds to realise what it is. The Cure's 'Standing O The Beach' vinyl, but scrawled in the top right hand corner is Robert Smith's signature. I stare at it for a long time.
"Ammy, this is-" I don't know what to say. "Too much. How much did this cost you?"
"Shh, that's not important." she says with a grin. "You like it then?"
"I love it." I quietly congratulate myself for saving her main present for later, though she seems content with the stuff she'd already received (The Walking Dead: Season Two video game, a box set of John Hughes films, a dress with little printed LSP's all over it and some expensive paints). When we're done I lean over, grab the pillow Amity is sitting on and pull her over to me. I move her hair from her face, stroking cheek with my thumb.
"Thank you, my love." I whisper, placing a soft kiss on her mouth.
"Thank you" she replies. "Now, you tidy up the paper and I'll start breakfast. She clambers up and I start balling up the wrapping paper. I join her in the kitchen and start making the eggs. We proceed to make a feast of a breakfast: eggs, bacon, hash browns, mushrooms, sausages, toast and then muffins and cakes and stuff.
"You're gonna make me fat." I tell her as we put the dishes away.
"Oh well." she shrugs, putting the l
"Anyway, I though I was meant to be cooking the Christmas dinner."
"No way, I am Queen of the Christmas Dinner, for the last three Christmases my mum was mysous-chef-" she stops what she's saying, clapping her hand over her mouth.
"Am, its ok." I take a step toward, wrapping my arms around her. "Its ok to miss them and talk about them."
"God, am I being silly?"
"Not at all, it's a holiday without your parents, you're bound to feel this way." I take her face in my hands. "What can I do, anything you need I'll do?"
"Can you chop the carrots please?"

CD:
The Cranberries - Linger
The Verve - Sonnet
The Maccabees - Toothpaste Kisses
Supergrass - Late In The Day
Yeah YeahYeah's - Maps
Wolfmanft Pete Doherty - For Lovers
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Arctic Monkeys - 505
Mumford and Sons - Hold On To What You Believe
Stereophonics - Nothing Compares To You (Sinead O'Connor cover)
Aqualung - Strange And Beautiful
Oasis - Songbird
The Cure - Lovesong