PIE MASH

Hello beautfuls, how are we all this evening? I am missing London, so in turn so is Amity. Also I had to write 5 poems for my Creative Writing course, would anyone be intrested in reading if I posted them? Idk. Anyway, enjoy this update, shouldn't be too long til the next one

SPENCERS POV

"Happy Birthday my wonderful, beautiful girlfriend, wake up." I whisper into Amity's ear. She moans and rolls over. "Ammy, wake uuuup." I whine.

"Why?" she mutters, pulling the pillow over her head.

"Because its your birthday." I frown at her how unenthusiastic she is. No bother, I was more than excited for the both of us. "There's presents and I've made you bacon pancakes."

She suddenly sits up.

"Bacon pancakes?" she asks, looking at me for confirmation.

"Yes, they are all freshly made downstairs so get that sexy little butt outta bed and downstairs before it gets cold." She does an army roll across the bed, slides on her dressing gown and makes her way downstairs. "Hold up, eager beaver, wait."

She stops and I place a hand over her eyes. She sighs.

"Always with the surprises." she mutters, but I can hear the excitement in her voice.

"Oh yes," I say as I lead her through to the dining room. I take my hand away. "Ta da."

She gasps and I stand back, grinning at my work. I had spent so long planning every part of her birthday, her first birthday with me and her first bithday without her parents. I wanted everything to be perfect. I had put out a pale pink tablecloth and placed white plates filled with her favourite breakfast stuff: a plate of bacon pancakes, fresh strawberries and pineapple, waffles with ice cream and chocolate sauce, fresh apple juice and I searched everywhere for her favourite tea that is only sold in one store in this state. The presents I have bought her are piled on the table, silver paper with pale pink ribbons. I spent so long trying to get the wrapping perfect, which was not easy with my awkward hands. I have silver, pink and white ballons around the room.

"Sit," I instruct, steering her to her seat. She still has a look of shock on her face.

"Wow, baby, wow." she says, shaking her head. I fall in love with her smile all over again as her eyes glitter.

"Tuck in,"I say, leaning down to kiss the top of her head.

"Are you not eating?" she asks before popping her first piece of bacon pancake into her mouth. She groans.

"Nope, this is all yours, I need to go sort some stuff out, I'll be back by the time your breakfast is done, then I'm going to watch you open your presents."

"Okay, well, I think I'd rather you not see what I'm about to do to this breakfast, you probably wouldn't be attracted to me anymore. Now go, leave me and my birthday bacon alone."

I leave the room and go upstairs and into our ensuite. I close the door behind me and run the shower, making sure she definitely couldn't hear what I was saying.

"How did breakfast go down? Oh my god, aren't you so excited, when are you-" Garcia doesnt stop talking from the moment she answers the phone.

"Garcia!" I snap, interrupting.

"Sorry,"

"She loved breakfast, she's eating now."

"Ok, when are you coming to pick up her present?"

"After lunch."

"Oh yes, the perfect birthday plan, did you get everything sorted for your lunch enquiries?"