BUBBLE BATHS

I'm sorry for the pure fluff (which will continue for the next few chapters) but I have a few ideas that will make you wish for cutest stuff

Spencer Reid fluff/smut/lemon - Spencer Reid x OC

I wake up and for a second I forget Spencer is with me, until he makes a small sighing sleepy sound. I turn over and slide myself closer to him, fitting my body against his. I run my fingers through his hair, taking note at its shagginess. I like how it feels in the grooves between my fingers. He sighs and turns, his face now looking in my direction. I run my finger from the place between his eyebrows and down along his nose. I trace the lines of his lips, feeling their softness under my fingertips.

Its only as I run my finger along his strong jawline that his thickly framed eyes flutter open. He squints, closing one eye to get me in focus. After a second a slow, tired smile crosses his face and I feel my breath catch a little. He moves and slides his arms around me, holding me tightly to him. I feel one of his hands touch my hair and he begins to gently play with it.

"I really missed you." he whispers, arm tightening around me.

"I missed you too." I murmur into his chest.

"The place looks great." he pulls back a little, the hand in my hair slides to my face, cupping it so I had to look at him. "I'm here now, we're going to make this place ours, okay? I'm sorry I let you down, I know its frustrating. I'll make it up to you."

I open my mouth to object but he stops me with a kiss, soft at first, but then more insistent. He moves until I'm pinned under him, he takes both my hands in his and holds them above my head. His lips slide down to my neck.

"Insatiable." I mutter. He chuckles darkly, pulling his mouth from my throat.

"I'm sorry, would you like me to stop?" he asks, there's a glint of something in his eyes that makes me feel dizzy.

"Now, I didn't say that, did I?"

=========

"I feel like I really like you dressed like that." Spencer says as we walk around the wallpaper section of the hardware store. I glance down at my old painting denim dungaree cutoffs. They were pretty baggy, once my mothers, I'd acquired them when I was fourteen and often used them to paint, I hadn't worn them since I'd moved to America. I'm wearing them with a bright red Coca-Cola t-shirt and red Converse. I have my hair piled up on top of my head, a red bandanna wrapped around it.

"You're a weirdo." I tell him, matter-of-factly. I pick up a pale blue wallpaper, an intricate interlocking pattern of cream branches covering it. I rip off a sample and roll it up, placing it the trolley Spencer is pushing, already filled with paint samples and swatches. In the small time I'd bought the last swatches and samples I'd completely gone off them.

"I was thinking we'd keep the library room white, hang some paintings-"

"Your paintings?" he interrupts.

"No-"

"Why not?"

"Will you stop interrupting me, its rude." I raise my eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry, but why not your paintings?"

"I thought we could find something else."

"I'd quite like our superhero ones to be up, I like to look at them whilst I work."

"Fine, you can put whatever you want up, its your work space."

"I'm sorry, tell me the rest of your ideas." he lets go of the trolley, reaches over and hooks his fingers in the belt rungs of my dungarees. He pulls me to him, placing his hands on my hips. "You have my full attention."