I LOVE YOU

SPENCER'S POV

short, however:

Its finally happening. Yay.

Reid Lemon/Reid Lime/Reid Smut/Reid Fluff

"Amity, you took over an hour to get ready earlier, how could you possibly take this long again?" I call at her through the door. I check my watch and begin pacing again. I had the next 24 hours planned down to the second and she'd already messed the schedule up by eight minutes. I walk into the living room and pour myself a drink. I wasn't a big drinker but I felt nerves for some reason.

I hadn't been nervous for Amity to meet my mother, I knew they'd adore one another as long as my mom was having a good day. According to the doctor she had mostly good days over the last few weeks. Our vacation had to be perfect, its a big holiday without her parents and I want her to have a good time. I have a special dinner planned, I feel nervous again. I bite at my thumbnail.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Amity's voice gets closer and I stand up. She appears at the door, my goddess. She has her long dark hair swept over one shoulder, a pretty jewelled hair barrette pinned to the opposite side. She wears a black, fitting, strapless dress, and as she steps I see there is a slit to her upper thigh. Her creamy skin of her legs exposed to me. I have an intense urge to kiss from her toes to her thigh. She has dark, dramatic eye make up and dark purple lipstick. Her feet are clad in super high black heels. My mouth goes dry at the sight of her.

I walk slowly towards her, she looks up at me with a smile.

"If I kiss you will I get lipstick on me?" I ask as I place my hands on her waist and pull her towards me.

"Lets find out." she murmurs, I lean down and kiss her mouth, I get lost in her kiss, as I always do. When we pull apart her lipstick hasn't smudged and I'm eleven minutes late.

"Come on," I take her by the hand and we head to the elevator. I lead her through the hotel, down the strip, everyone looking at her, admiring her. I watch the lights of Vegas reflect in her wide eyes, she takes everything in, points out things she'd seen on television. We head into another hotel and I make Amity stand and wait whilst I asked the receptionist where I had to go, not wanting to ruin the surprise. She said someone would be right with me, I turn to look for Amity and she is looking around, wide eyed still.

"I don't think I'll ever get sick of seeing that face." I tell her as I approach.

"What face?" she asks.

"Like a kid at Disney World." She didn't have time to reply to me as a concierge comes over and motions for us to follow him. We do. I slide my fingers back into hers and we get into elevator, heading to the top floor. I give the guy a tip as we step out and he leaves us.

"Where's he going?" Amity asks. I laugh at her gently.

"Just us tonight, my love." I tell her as I lead her around the corner, reveal ling a table and chairs placed under a small roof, the view better than our one in the room. She doesn't say anything, just walks over to the edge of the roof and leans on the wall. I let her look as I pour us a glass of champagne each.

I hand it to her and she looks up at me, Disneyland eyes again. I clink my glass against hers. I let her enjoy thew view for a little longer, fingers stroking the back of her neck.

"We should eat before it gets cold." I lead her over to table, pulling the chair out and sitting her down. The meal is chicken cooked in a sauce that was so delicious it felt like my taste buds were brand new. We ate mostly in silence, shovelling food into our mouths and making sounds of appreciation.