SAVING WATER

REIDS POV

(if ya'll have Tumblr, you can drop me a message/follow whatever: on-a-highnote.tumblr)

Spencer Reid Smut/ Reid Lemons/ Reid fluff/ Reid slash

Rated M for a reason

We lie side by side in the darkness, her breathing only just slowing. She wordlessly slides her fingers through mine, I squeeze. I love that she trusted in me enough to giver herself to me like this. I think I annoyed her from asking her if she was ok though.

When her breath returns to normal I roll on top of her and kiss her lips. If I was completely honest I was so hard it hurt. I had never felt like his in my life. She grinds herself onto me and I groan loudly. She pushes on my shoulder so I'm lying on my back.

"Before you ask, I'm fine." She says, kissing just above my hip. My whole body shivers.

"Fuck," is all I can say as she takes me in her mouth. It's the first time I've cursed in a long time. This beautiful woman was making me feel things I didn't know possible. My goddess. Utter perfection.

I wake up and the cracks in the blinds throw morning light across Amity's bare back. She's lying on her front next to me, the sheets tucked around her waist; I slide my fingers down her spine. I can't express the joy of waking up to Amity naked in my bed. I slide closer to her. I trace the curve of her waist with my fingertips.

"Morning," she murmurs, turning her head to face me.

"Good morning, my love." I whisper in reply. She smiles tiredly at me. Her red hair is fanned out across her pillow, her skin pale and flawless against the beige of my sheets. She licks her pink lips. I lean over and kiss her shoulder.

"Would you like breakfast?" I ask.

"Not just yet," she replies. She lifts up my arm and tucks herself into my chest. I place my hand on the small of her back; I let my fingers run up and down. She sighs. I move my hand to under her chin, lifting her lips to mine. Her kisses felt strangely familiar, like home.

I began to kiss her neck, licking and biting her skin. She makes a sound that sends a thrill through the whole of me. She moves so she's lying on top of me. I run my hand down to her ass and squeezed it. Her mouth finds mine again and I bite on her bottom lip. She says my name. I like it when she says my name.

I roll and pin her naked body under mine. I kiss her long and hard, my hands running across her body, wanting to feel every part of her. Her skin was soft against my hands, perfect. I say that word aloud, I say it again as I pull back and look at her.

"Breakfast?" I ask, knowing we should probably get out of bed. She nods. I stand up and pull on my boxers. She puts on one of my t-shirts and nothing else. I can't help but watch her leave; the shirt barely covered that perfect butt. I ran to the hall so I could watch her walk away. She's perched on the counter by the time I get to the kitchen.

"What you making me then?" she asks. I stand between her legs.

"What do you want?" I place one kiss on her neck.

"Anything."

"Ok." I go about fixing her chocolate chip pancakes, a specialty of mine, and some coffee. We don't' bother to sit at the table or even the breakfast bar, she remained on the counter and I stood next to her and we ate like that.

"Did you say fuck last night?" she asks, breaking the comfortable silence. The piece of pancake I'm swallowing gets caught in my throat. I take a gulp of coffee to clear it.

"Yes, sorry."

"Don't be sorry," she shrugs. "It was kind of hot."

Before I can respond she slides off the counter and takes my hand, pulling me.