FIRST KISSES

AMITY'S POV

Reid kisses yay!

Reid lemons/slash/smut whatever you wanna call it (yay)

I stumble through the front door as Spencer pays the cab driver. I drop the keys into the bowl on the side and head straight for the music dock.

"Have you got anymore alcohol?" I ask Spencer as he comes through the door.

"I think you have had enough." He says, but as he says this he walks over to the fridge and pulls out two beers. It was true I'd drunk a lot, matched Morgan for every drink he'd had and he was impressed. I'd managed to get Spencer pretty drunk too, which isn't normal apparently.

I took a large swig of the beer before placing it on the table. I put on Elvis's track All Shook Up because who doesn't love the King? I grabbed Spencer's, putting it next to mine and grabbing him and pulling me to dance. He was a lot more relaxed now, dancing with me with ease, spinning me and moving his body near mine. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me, moving quickly from side to side, then spinning me out again. I laughed loudly, squealing as he picks me up and spins me around.

We drink and dance for hours, alternating in choosing the music. We eventually get too distracted and let it go to shuffle. The song changes to Lily Allen's cover of the Pretenders song Don't Get Me Wrong. I stop and smile.

"You ok?" he asks.

"Of course, this is my favourite song." He wraps his arms around me, pulling me to him, he takes my hand in one of his, and the other rests on my waist. We dance like this, giggling until it changes to Golden Slumbers by The Beatles, a much slower song.

We don't jump apart this time, we step in closer and I rest my head against his chest, my arms wrap around his neck, both his hands grip my hips as we slow dance. I thank the god of Shuffle as the next two songs are slow too.

I don't even realise the playlist has come to an end until I feel Spencer stop moving. I look up at him, his hands still on me, and my arms still up around my neck. I'm looking into his big brown eyes and before I know his mouth is coming down onto mine, I'm stepping up on my toes to meet him.

His lips are softer than I could have ever imagined. His mouth moves against mine almost cautiously. I slide one hand up into his hair and I feel him kiss me harder. I can't think about anything else other than his kiss. One of his hands cups the back of my head gently; the other goes to the small of my back, pulling me in closer. His lips part and I slide my tongue along his bottom lip. He tastes like beer and apples.

He suddenly pulls back from me and I can't help but smile at my lipstick on his mouth.

"We shouldn't do that." He says, looking everywhere but at me.

"Why?" I whisper, stepping towards him again. He doesn't step back.

"Because you're drunk and vulnerable and I'd be taking advantage."

"You're also those things."

He frowns and I step back on my tiptoes and plant a soft kiss on his lips. His arms slide around my waist and he holds me close to him, hugging me tightly. I relax against him and he sighs.

"Come on, let's finish these drinks and get you into bed." I pick up my beer and finish it and he does the same. He follows me into my room and I manage to climb onto my bed, pulling out make up wipes. I throw one at Spencer.

"You need one us much as I do." I giggle. He furrows his eyebrows and looks at himself in my mirror and he gasps, picking up the wipe and removing the pink lipstick.