DREAM HOUSE

Hello you wonderful little people, I am so sorry its been so long since I've updated but moving to Uni 180+ miles away (and out of my home into a house full of strangers) has not been an easy task. Although, I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that I have settled in wonderfully and one of my housemates is even a huge Gubler fan! So I can see I'll love my time here.

I have had some really wicked (wicked as in evil) thoughts about where I am going with this story so I am trying to cram a bunch of happy stuff in before this happens *evil laugh* please remember this is my fanfiction and I can make it as unbelievable as I wish and don't criticise the reality of it, its all fun. Once again, thank you so much for hanging on this long and I hope you enjoy the update!

---------------

warning: Spencer Reid fluff smut lemon love etc

I walk around what feels like the hundredth place we've looked at. They are nice enough, but they just don't feel like us. I want something we fall in love with. I glance at Spencer and he's pulling the same face I am. He looks up at me and our eyes meet. He shrugs and I do the same. I feel the heat of the estate agents gaze glaring through me. Despite her insistence that she's fine with continuing, you can tell she hates me. Her smile at me is more of a baring of teeth.

"I'm sorry Mrs Tudley, I don't know what it is, I'm so sorry." I apologise despite her resentment towards me.

"Its fine Miss Lucas, I'll go home and go through some old listings and get back to you tomorrow." she says as she steers us out of the door. She closes it, shakes our hand and then leaves me and Spencer standing on the porch. We stay there for a few seconds, watching her jump in her expensive car and speed off without a glance. She'd fitted us in to an extremely late viewing, then showed up twenty minutes late.

"She's rude." Spencer says, like he's rolling off one of his facts. He slides his hand into mine and we begin to walk to the car. I feel tired, but I know I won't sleep well with all the packing to do. Despite not having a place to live we had to be out of there in two weeks. If we don't find somewhere soon we'll be sleeping in hotels and I don't like that idea.

As we approach my car door Spencer pulls me to a stop and takes a step closer to me. He takes my face in his hands and runs his fingers through my hair. I feel myself relax into him and I close my eyes. His lips touch mine fleetingly and then he's gone, opening the door for me and ushering me inside. I slid into my seat and put on my belt. Spencer gets in and buckles himself up. Before he starts the car he leans over and squeezes my hand.

"Smile, my love. We will find somewhere perfect." He whispers, then he starts the car and we drive silently home. I don't speak as we get inside and I go about packing up the rest of Spencer's books. He really did have an awful amount of books. But then my CD collection also took two days to put away again. Our combined DVD collection was what took the longest though. Most of our clothes were boxed away, anything we didn't immediately need was gone too.

"Will you stop flapping, you are just packing and repacking stuff now, please lets just go to bed, its late." Spencer urges, wrapping his arms around and taking the the box from my hands.

"But-"

"No buts, you are coming to bed." he insists, crouching down and picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. He gives my ass a little swat and I squeal.

"Put me down you butt." I yell as he carries me to the bedroom.

"I said no buts." he says as he throws me onto the bed. He climbs joins me and proceeds to tickle me. I try to escape but he's too strong and I am so very ticklish. "Stop being so serious all the time. And that's coming from me."