TEASING

Super Spencer Reid Smut/Lemon/Lime - you have been warned

If there's anyone from different countries who doesn't understand some English terms, let me know :)

AMITY'S POV

So you're gonna marry me, huh?" I grin at Spencer as he comes to sit with me on the back porch as I smoke a cigarette.

"What?" he asks, pulling a face. I giggle at how drunk he is.

"Penny said that said you'd probably marry me, did you, or did you not say it?" I try to make my words coherent, myself not being all that sober.

"Well," he says as he drops next to me on the porch step. "is it a bad thing that I said that?"

"No," I say automatically. I take a large swig of beer from my bottle and stare out towards the back of the garden, its so dark I can't see beyond the patio. When Penny had told me whet he said, all giggles and hushes, my heart had started hammering a tattoo into my ribs. I'd gone full-on mushy.

Spencer takes the my hand in his, threading our fingers together.

"I want to be with you as long as you'll have me," he murmurs, staring down at our hands.

"Forever then, yeah?" I ask, nudging him with my elbow. He chuckles, looking back to me and tilting my chin up so he can kiss me.

"Forever." he concurs, placing another kiss on the tip of my nose. I finish the cigarette and we walk back inside hand in hand. The boys are tucked up in the beds upstairs, Hotch has agreed to stay sober and take them all home and look after the boys. I glance over at JJ and she's leaning her head on Wills shoulder, a little smile on her face. I go to sit next to Spencer and he pulls me on his lap, arms tight around me. He is not only ridiculously comfortable with me in front of his friends, they say he's even more comfortable in front of them now he's met me. I seem to have softened him, taken down his walls.

He mindlessly plays with my hair as he talks to everyone, he digs his nails in a little harder and I can't help closing my eyes, a tiny moan escaping me. I feel his fingers freeze and I blush, looking around to see if anyone else heard it. I think I'm okay.

"What was that?" he asks, I hear a tone of cockiness slip in, he thinks he's got the upperhand. A wicked thought crosses my mind. I put my mouth close up to his ear.

"It was nothing, sir." I say as quietly as I can. I climb off his lap ask if anyone wants another drink. As I leave the room I glance back to Spencer who has a look of shock on his face. I give him him a wink and head to the kitchen.

Its just as I'm putting ice into Penny's drink that I feel hands grab and squeeze my waist, pulling my body back against theirs. Lips are at my neck and I hear the familiar grown from Spencer's lips.

"What are you trying to do to me?" he asks, I don't reply, just push myself back against him. He sucks in a sharp breath as I grind against him. I then stop, take a step forward and continue making the drinks.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I shrug, putting the drinks on a tray and walking back into the other room. I hand out the others drinks and then go back to the kitchen to get mine. Spencer is sat on one of the chairs on the little dining table in the corner. I feel his eyes burn into me as I walk over to the fridge and grab abother beer. I turn around and he's right in front of me, I let out a yelp as I hadn't heard him approach me. He cups his hand over my mouth with one hand and places a finger on his lips.

"Shh," I look up into his eyes and they're darker than I've ever sen them before. He takes his hand away and I don't say anything. "Good girl."

He takes my hand and leads me into the library, shuttign both sets of doors. He walks towards me and I back against a wall, he smirks and my heart is racing. As he reaches me he places his palms flat against the wall, one either side of my head.