VACATION?

REIDS POV

Reid Lemons/Smut/Fluff whatever.

Her lips are on mine before I even close the door, my fingers run up her spine and she sighs into my mouth. I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her body against mine as we make our way to my room. She pushes my suit jacket off my shoulders and it falls off on the hall floor, my waistcoat then follows it.

I undo the buttons of her dress as I push her against the wall. The material pools on the floor and she stand in front of me in black lace underwear and high heels. My eyes wander over her, beauty personified. I drop to my knees in front of her, placing kisses on her stomach. She giggles and I look up at her.

"What are you doing?" she smiles down at me.

"You, my love, are a goddess," I take my hands and run it from the side of her neck, down her chest and stomach to her thigh.

"Get up," she says, but I see the blush on her cheeks. I stand up again, grabbing her hips and lifting her up. She wraps her legs around me. Her mouth finds mine once more, she pulls at my tie and then her fingers start on my buttons. I lay her down on my bed just as she has my shirt undone. Our hands roam over each other's bodies. I take her all in.

I sit up, kneeling between her legs. My fingers travel up her legs, unhooking her shoes from her ankles, throwing them on the floor. I kiss my way back up to her thighs, up her stomach and chest before kissing her mouth.

"You're so perfect." I say breathlessly. The drink has given me a lot more courage than I'm used to. "I can't believe you're mine."

We remove the rest of our clothes and I savour the feel of her body against mine. I'm constantly amazed at how much our bodies respond to each other every time. I know now is not the time to go any further than we have been, not yet, no matter how tempting it is. Amity gasps my name and I smile as I gently bite her neck.

/

She lies on my chest in silence as I run my fingers through her now loose hair. Our breathing is only just returning to normal.

"Thank you for a wonderful first date." She says, looking up at me. I grin at her.

"You're very welcome." I pull the blankets further around us and resume to stroking the length of her hair. Her tired body soon relaxed against me. I look down at her sleeping figure and can't help but smile. I can't believe that this beautiful girl is my girlfriend. My love. Love.

That word again. A word I'd never shared with another girlfriend. I'd said it to my mom; I'd said it to Garcia once I think. I had read so many books that told me of such beautiful love stories, warning me of the most painful of heartbreaks. I hadn't spoken that word to a girlfriend because I felt it held so many meanings, it was something important. I loved her. I was sure of that.

Expressing my emotions wasn't my strong point. She deserved more than the words I could giver her, I couldn't not share so eloquently the things I wanted. I wanted her to know that she'd always be safe with me, that I would protect her from anything that tried to harm her. I wanted to tell her that she never had to worry about anything ever again, that I would support her through anything she wanted to do. I wanted to be her rock to cling to, for the good and the bad. I wanted her as mine.

/

I woke up with Amity's back pressed against my chest. I reach up and pull her hair behind her ear and place my lips there.

"Good morning beautiful girl." I whisper. I run my hand down to the curve of her waist. She chuckles quietly. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did."