THE END

Heyyyyyyyyyy, so this is so short because this is the end. Yep, this is the end. I am gonna write some one shots for you but yeah, this is farewell. Thank you all so much, if it wasn't for your amazing support I'd have given this up ages ago. I love you all, keep smiling <3 

SPENCER POV

As I spot Amity heading for the car after her session she seems perkier, a spring in her step. She climbs into the car and leans over and kisses me before I can say hello. 

"Well hello to you too," I giggle as she pulls away. "It went well then?"

"It went very well, I feel," she takes a deep breath. "Thankful."

She smiles at me, her blue eyes are bright. I reach over and brush the blonde hair from her face. She's so beautiful, even though the circumstances of her short her were awful it suited her so well.  She leans into my palm and I take a deep breath. 

"I feel thankful too."

===========

As I cook for Amity she sits on the floor of the kitchen with Atticus.

"I have a confession." I tell her, stirring the fajita mix. 

"Oh, that sounds ominous." she says, her voice is playful but there's an edge. 

"While you were gone I went into you art room, and I found the box full of our stuff." I peek back at her and she has an amused look on her face. "But I feel to even the score you can look at my box of our things."

"Well I think that sounds fair."

"You're not mad?"

"No, I'm glad you found that, that must have been comforting and that makes me happy." she grins at me and I return it. Her sat cross-legged on the floor as she plays with our puppy, wearing my shirt. She's happy and she's safe and I couldn't ask for more than that. 

"I was actually going to ask you something," she begins. I give the frying pan a shake before turning to her. She's biting the inside of her mouth, an old nervous tick that has come back. "I want to, if its still okay, I want to continue with our plans."

"What plans?" I ask, tilting my head. 

"All of them; our anniversary plans, me going to uni- I mean, going to college. I want to keep selling my art." Her face is fierce, but she's not looking at me, she's not even really talking to me. She's speaking to herself out loud, I can see it. "I want to keep the plans because I can't let him dictate my life anymore. He's already took my parents from me, he took my future with them away."

She springs to her feet and walks over to me, taking my hands in hers. 

"We've got our future together still."

I lean forward and press my lips to her forehead.

====================================================

AMITY POV

As we drift off to sleep I take a moment to appreciate my life. Yeah, I've been through some traumatic stuff, I've wanted to give up so many times, but the man I love, the man who's arms are wrapped around me right now, he and his friends have shown me what there is to life. 

They've shown me that even with facing terrible things every single day they can laugh and smile and dance and live and love. I am so proud of myself for what I've overcome but I wouldn't have been able to do it without the strength I get from Spencer and his team, my family.

Who knows what the future will hold, I don't know if we'll get married, I don't know if we'll have kids. I don't even know if we'll be in this house forever, what I do know is that Spencer and I are sol mates and we have our whole forever in front of us.