NO ANSWER

[I'm picturing Reid, like, Season 6/7 Reid]

REID'S POV

"What do you look like?" she asked me. Gosh, how did I explain this? "Um, I'm just over six-foot tall," I paused again, not sure where to go next. "Did you know that if you are 6 feet 2 inches tall, then you are taller than 94% of the world?"

"I did not. What's your hair like?"

"Its brown, kinda shortish, thick, sticks out in awkward places, much like my body, I'm too thin, or so my mother tells me, but that's just how I am. Pointy and awkward."

She giggles slightly and I'm surprised to feel a smile creep to my lips at the sound.

"What about your eyes?"

"They're brown,"

"Okay"

"Why do you ask?"

"I kinda had an image of you in my head, wanted to see if I was remotely right."

"And were you?"

"Maybe"

"When you see me will you tell me if you were right or not.

"Sure, of course."

We talked for three hours, about music and films and comic books. We had so much in common that it was scary. I've never had this much in common with anyone. I kept asking her questions about the future. I think to me telling her I was going to save her. We aren't meant to say that. We aren't meant to be sure, we were meant to be hopeful.

I sigh and lie down again, this time exhaustion takes over me and I'm asleep within minutes.

I'm woken up from a dream I can't remember, which is most disconcerting. My heart is pounding and there's sweat dripping off me. I look at the time. 6:30. I get up and have a shower, letting the hot water soothe the aches and stress in my back, just a little.

I step out with the towel around my waist, open the door to my wardrobe; I pull on a white button up shirt, black trousers, odd socks. I go to pick up one of my skinny ties, but I don't even have the energy for that. I leave my top button undone and look in the mirror. My hair was sticking up in all the wrong places; I attempted to comb it, to tame it even slightly. It doesn't work. There are dark smudges under my eyes, but they're always there. I sigh and leave for the BAU, hyperaware that it's more dangerous to drive tired than even drive drunk.

The only person in the office was Rossi. I walked over to the coffee machine and made myself one, and for Rossi.

"Thanks Reid," he says, not even looking up from the papers in front of him.

"Anything new?"

"Yeah, we had three apparent sightings of Finlay in this area." He put his finger on the map; it was all in the three square mile radius of the murders. "We've put out more patrols in that area, we're putting up more posters, JJ's making another press report soon, we've set up the tipline."

"Was Finlay's fathers house in the area?"

"Yeah, but we have people watching his house."

"Maybe we should make another visit?" He finally looks up at me and his eyebrows rise in shock.

"Jesus Spencer, did you get any sleep last night?"

"Um, like, three hours. I spoke to Amity again last night."

"Anything she can tell us?"

"He made her wear a white dress, and made her shower in front of him and made him kiss her." I was surprised at the real anger in my voice. "He fed her, just a sandwich and a bottle of water."