"WAS SPENCER JUST DANCING?"

this is short, but its been a hot few days and I get all antsy when I write in the heat (which is so weird but y'know). Thank everyone who has bothered to read this, it means so much. Feel free to comment/compliment/criticise anything you want - it all is so helpful. Love you guys!

-I know Frankie Knuckles is dead, but I wish he wasn't

-I'd like to think Spencer is a little party animal at heart.

 REID POV

"We just got home mom," I say into phone as I close the door.

"It was so good to see you, honey." my mom says quietly.

"It was good to see you too." I smile. I miss her all the time, it never gets any easier.

"And I think Amity is just wonderful,"

"Me too."

"I've never seen you so happy,"

"I don't think I've ever been this happy." I whisper.

"Oh, I am so glad. Listen, my shows on, I'll call you tomorrow, I love you."

"I love you too," the phone clicks off and I now realise Amity isn't in the room. I take my shoes off and then notice the trail of her clothing leading to the bedroom. I walk slowly to the door where I see Amity lying on the bed in my Star Wars shirt. She rolls onto her front and I get a peek of her butt, telling me she's not wearing underwear. I gulp, feeling my heart begins to speed up.

"Even though I had a good time, I'm glad to be home." She says as she kneels at the end of the bed. I nod, stepping forward so I'm stood in font of her. I brush the hair from her face before sliding my hand to the back of her head, pulling her to kiss me.

She starts to undo my shirt as I pull hers over her head. I will never tire of seeing her naked. I call her goddess for a reason. She is something to be worshipped, something heavenly. And she's mine. Mine.

I lie her down onto the bed, kissing her down her chest, stomach, between her thighs. She makes a wonderful sound as I softly nibble on the skin before i kiss my way back up her body.

"Tease" she mutters and I can't help but laugh.

"Says you." I reply, mouth fusing to her neck. She wraps a leg around my waist and moves so she is on top of me. My fingers run up her spine and she shivers. We kiss and I run my hands all over her. Then I get that feeling of completion as she lowers herself onto me. 

//

"So what are we doing for your birthday?" she asks as I place a strawberry into her mouth. We're lying on the couch beneath a blanket. We're half naked, the biggest bowl of fruit beside us, I lean over and take a piece for myself

"Well, we'll do something for New Years Eve and be hungover on my birthday and eat loads and watch films, its our first New Years and birthday, so it'll have to be something good. Garcia mentioned this club -"

"You said you didn't like clubs." she points out.

"I don't really, but most of it is all the people and not being able to sit down, but we could rent out one of those booths, I'd love to see you dance all night." I grin at her. 

"That sounds like so much fun." I see her eyes twinkle. "But don't do it if you don't want to." 

"I want to." I place a kiss on her mouth quickly. "I'll call Garcia and tell her to sort it our for me, because I don't know what I'm doing.

I stand up, grabbing my phone from the coffee table and dialling her number. She answers quickly.

"Hey boygenius, how was Vegas, did Amity love it, how is she, hows your mom?"