CARPET PICNIC

idk why I've gone all Jackie Collins, but I know Spencer Reid is a sexgod

 Spencer Reid Lemon/Spencer Reid Lime/Spencer Reid Fluff/Spencer Reid Smut

"Well there goes our day." I hear Spencer mutter as I wake up, he fidgets beside me.

"What are you talking about?" I murmur tiredly.

"We were meant to be up hours ago, its 2PM."

"Its what?" I sit up quickly and look at him. He is lying on propped up pillow, hair mussled by sleep. "How did we sleep til two?"

"We were up pretty late." he smiles wryly. I feel a flush come to my cheeks as I think of last night, the most perfect night of my life. He sits up and wraps an arm around me.

"We've missed the breakfast and lunch I had planned."

"Shall we go back in time and go straight to sleep from dinner then?" I tease.

"Never." he peppers my face and neck with kisses as he repeats the word. I wriggle out of his grip and run into the bathroom. "Where are you going?"

"Shower." I shout back as I switch on the shower. I feel it with my hand and I can't help but notice the strength of it. I go back to the doorway and see him lying on the bed, hands behind his head. "Are you not going to join me Doctor Reid?"

A smile spreads across his lips and he climbs out of bed after me. We get beneath the stream of water and his lips are on mine instantly, he presses me against the wall and it almost burns its so cold.

I gasp and he moves my head so he can bite my neck. His hands run all over me, moving over my wet body. He presses himself against me. I say his name and he grips my hips, picking me up and sliding inside me. My legs wrap around his waist and we both make the sound we made yesterday, somewhere between a grunt and a sigh, something almost animalistic.

"Fucking hell." I gasp as he sinks his teeth into my shoulder. After what happened to me I was told by doctors and councillors that its impossible to know when I would feel comfortable with anything intimate. Sure, there were times I flinched away or suddenly had to stop but Spencer was, like, tapped into my brain. He knew me better than myself. He'd sense when to stop, when to push.

Right now push was what I wanted, what I needed.

"Oh Spencer, baby, Jesus." I shout as he holds me tighter to him.

"I adore it when you say my name, love." he says against my skin. His tongue runs from my shoulder, to my collarbone, up my neck until he has my earlobe inbetween his teeth. I say his name again. He lets out a strange laugh.

Suddenly it started again, the feeling that at any moment I was going to explode, pleasure running through me inside-out. It was building, and building.

Then I become undone.

His fingers dig into my skin and I feel him twitch inside me,

"Holy shit." he gasps. The world around us stops for a second as his face is buried in my neck. Slowly the world comes back and he lets me onto my feet. My knees feel weak. Spencer takes my chin in his fingers and tips my face up to look at him. His eyes so big and brown, so bright.

"Wow, I was so sure I'd exaggerated how good last night was." he says after we get our breath back. "You are a goddess, aren't you?"

I laugh and slap him on the chest. He grabs the shampoo and pours it into his hands before running his fingers through my hair, taking his time to massage my head. I can't help the little noises of appreciation that escape my mouth. When its my turn to wash his hair I can't help but smile at his face, eyes closed, head tilted back ever so slightly.