HOME

ah say what another  update!

cute fluff because Amity and Spencer deserve all the happiness, I'm thinking of wrapping this story up soon and then doing some Am and Spence one shots? I love this story so much but I know if I don't wrap it up soon it'll go unfinished with my last year of uni coming up 

-------------------

I looked at her and she caught me, worry on my face.

"Spencer, please stop looking at me like that, I want to go home." she sighs. I chew at the inside of my lip as we drive, we're almost home and I'm scared the house might bring on a bad spell, but she seems adamant. Garcia had gone ahead and set up the house, and brought Atticus back. Everything should be waiting for us.

As we pull into our drive I look at her and she's already unbuckling her seat belt. She turns to me and smiles.

"I've been gone for a month, all I want is to lie in our bed with our dog." she says before I even say anything else. I nod, getting out. We head inside and immediately we hear fast little paws on the floor and Atticus scrabbles for Amity, jumping up at her and whining. She drops to her knees and tries to hold him but he's too exciting, sniffing and licking her. 

"Look how big you are, I missed you, did you miss me, of you're such a good boy." Amity croons, rubbing his fur anywhere she can reach  it. I stand back for a little bit before I interject.

"So, Garcia warned me she might have gone a bit overboard with your welcome home stuff." I announce to her. She looks up at me and grins, making my heart skip.

"When doesn't she go overboard?" she giggles. 

"She's filled the kitchen with your favourite things, do you want to go and choose some snacks before we go upstairs?"

She puts out her hand for me to help her up and I do, she threads her fingers through mine and leads me to the kitchen. I can't help but roll my eyes as I see Garcia's handiwork. There are piles of everything all over the kitchen counters. Amity walks over and opens up the cupboards, those are filled to the brim too. She opens the fridge and that's almost overflowing. Her giggle makes my breath batch in my throat. I've missed that sound, her laugh is only small and it only started this morning, knowing she was coming home. But it was a step. I close the gap between us and her hold her to me, she doesn't protest. Neither of us ever question when the other reaches out because we need it. Going without each other for so long, in such horrible circumstances, I will never second guess whether I should hold her, touch her, kiss her. If I ever have an urge to show her affection in any way I will do it because when I was without her I'd wonder if I ever did enough, promised I'd never let another moment go. She squeezes me back and I pull away to look at her, taking her face in my hands and kissing her lips softly. When I open my eyes again I'm absorbed into her, the deep blue of hers. 

"I love you Spencer." she whispers. 

"I love you too Am, so much." I press my mouth to her forehead before turning her around to choose her treats. She begins to grab eagerly. She piles up peanut butter cups, packets of crisps, 

"Shall I cook you something?" I ask as she hands me the pile. 

"Can we order Chinese instead?"

"Whatever you want Angel."

She smiles at me before turning back and going about setting up a cup of tea. As the kettle boils she feeds Atticus some treats. Once my arms are piles high and she has two steaming mugs, biscuits and dog treats tucked under her arm, we were ready to head to bed. 

She climbs the stairs and moves as fast as she can into our room. I watch her place the cups down and dive onto our bed. I can't help but smile as she buries herself into the new bed covers Garcia has bought. I drop the treats onto the bed and slid next to her. She immediately turns to me, wrapping her arms around me and burying her head into my neck. I hold her tightly.

"I'm home," she whispers against me.

=

There's a knock on the door and I see Am jump a little.

"That'll be the Chinese food," I reassure her, "are you going to be okay whilst I go get it?"

"Of course, I've got my guard dog." she grins, rubbing Atticus' belly. He rolls more onto his back, prompting more belly rubs.

"Okay, I'll be right back." I quickly kiss her forehead and head downstairs. I pay the deliver guy, tell him to keep the change and back upstairs where plates and cutlery were already waiting. Amity resumes the episode of Game of Thrones we're watching as I dish out the food. Garcia downloaded every episode of any show Amity watches that she had missed. We were almost finished with Game of Thrones, it was the best season yet. 

"I really cant even think whats going to happen to Ramsey to equate all the evil shit he's done." Amity murmurs as I hand her the plate of food. "Thank you."

She spears the chicken with her fork and pops it into her mouth. She moans and her eyes roll a little.

"Fucking hell, I missed this." She looks over to me and I know she's not just talking about the food, she's talking about us vegging out and watching endless TV, she'd talking about us being together at home.

"Me too." I whisper, leaning over and squeezing her hand tightly. We eat until we cant any more, moving the food of the bed and settling down in out pyjamas. Garcia had bought Amity a few new sets, she'd settled with pink and white striped vest top and pants that came to the knee. She wore Princess Bubblegum socks, also new from Garcia. We finish Game of Thrones and spend an hour discussing it, the whole time she's stroking the back of my hand and it gives me goosebumps.

When we finally get over the season finale, she selects Stranger Things, something Garcia has suggested and were instantly absorbed. We watched four episodes, my body wrapped around hers, holding her tight to me, cocooning her almost. I enjoy watching her watch the show, she's enthralled. I lean down and kiss her temple.

"What?" she asks me when she's see's me smiling all stupid.

"I love you, you big geek."

"Pfft, you're one to talk." she huffs, but then she catches my eye. "I love you too."

A/N: I am so glad they are back together, I was mean making them go through that but I was feeling evil. Anyway I am a massive Game of Thrones fan, and the season just gone was sooo good, so obviously Amity loves GoT and needed to bingewatch all the things. Also, Stranger Things is incredible, does anyone else watch it? Or does anyone have any shows they'd recommend?