SALVATION (READ WARNING)

WARNING: NON-CON/VIOLENCE

I might rewrite parts of this but I don't know yet.

AMITY'S POV

I lie on the floor, unable to move. Every part of my body aches. I wish they had killed me back with my parents. I get another swift kick in the ribs and I hold down the scream. I've managed to stay quiet through this whole ordeal.

I can't go through anymore. I can't have them touch me again. My whole body is shaking. I think of what happened over the last few hours and heave. I try to block it out, block out the feeling of them, the look on their faces as they found out I was a virgin. I try and think of escaping this. I hope I'll pass out from the pain. I can't do it. I can't.

The only part of my body that hasn't been hurt is my face. The guy that came in to see me before keeps reminding them don't touch the face. He keeps calling me names, they all do, they all look excited, it's only him that looks angry. There are four of them. He doesn't touch me the way they do. He hurts me, but nothing sexual, not yet.

He instructs them to leave and they do as they're told. He circles me once more, looks at me like I'm the most disgusting thing he's ever seen. I close my eyes.

"You look the most like her," he whispers. I open my eyes and look at him once again. "But you're prettier, far prettier." He walks towards me slowly and bends down by my head. "It's a shame I'll have to kill you soon."

"You don't have to." I say. It's the one thing I haven't tried, to reason.

"Yes I do, now shut up. It ruins it when you talk."

"Please, you don't have to."

"I said shut up."

"Please, I am begging you, let me go."

"I said shut up, I can think of something else I'd rather your mouth be doin', girl."

This time I start to sob. He seems to enjoy it more.

He leaves me alone and I literally crawl to the shower, turning it on and sitting under the spray in the dress. I try to cry but it doesn't happen, no tears come. I want the world to swallow me up; if there were a God or a deity out there they'd take my life right now to stop this.

It not long before they're back. More beating, more disgusting acts and I know this time it goes on for hours, all the while I still have punches and kicks and bites and slaps given to me. I still do not cry though.

Suddenly everyone stops what they're doing and the same guy as always straddles my chest. His fingers wrap around my neck, not squeezing yet. I close my eyes, thinking of this as my last moment.

"You're going to look at me whilst I squeeze the life outta you, girl."

I look up but I know there's n fear in my eyes anymore, and I now that will drive him crazy. I'm right. As he looks me in the eye I see his frustration grow as he squeezes my neck tighter. Soon black spots appear in my vision and I feel dizzy.

Finally I think before I pass out.

I can't physically open my eyes but I can hear.

Bang! Bang! Bang! I hear shouting and I feel someone grab my neck. I panic. He's teasing me. But then I realise the hands on my neck aren't hurting me; they're checking my pulse.

"Amity, Amity, can you hear me?" My eyes flutter but I can't open them. I know that voice. "Open your eyes, please, please open your eyes"

I manage to pry them open. I see a mess of brown hair, a flash of big brown eyes, pale skin. My eyes close again.